News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 30, 2016, 07:55:30 PMWell, it looks like I'm back for the forseeable future, since I just can't quit you guys <3 good entertainment, at least.
Welcome back!!!!
what is shitpost

BrainyLucario

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 30, 2016, 07:55:30 PMWell, it looks like I'm back for the forseeable future, since I just can't quit you guys <3 good entertainment, at least.
NSM's Knight has resurrected from the dead.! Huzzah!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

This is probably going to be a massive mistake on my part but hi. I'm actually back I guess.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Now's a better time than ever, for my last and final post #4444, I bid you farewell, NSM. You were the community that helped me through the hardest time in my life. I feel lucky to have served for you and to have played my part, but I understand that I am not welcome here now. Things have changed a lot, mostly for the better. We have PDF's, continuous updates, an automated updating system.. But things have also changed for the worst. I have not made a post in the last few months which was not over-analyzed and checked for logical fallacies or used against me in a conversation later. I no longer feel accepted by even my fellow staff members.

I will be marking my account for deletion and departing now as I have nothing more to offer. I am only causing trouble. Those of you that are close to me know how to contact me!

Dude

Take care of yourself! I'll see you around on fb or something

mikey

what the heck idk how to contact you
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on April 01, 2016, 11:10:05 PMNow's a better time than ever, for my last and final post #4444, I bid you farewell, NSM. You were the community that helped me through the hardest time in my life. I feel lucky to have served for you and to have played my part, but I understand that I am not welcome here now. Things have changed a lot, mostly for the better. We have PDF's, continuous updates, an automated updating system.. But things have also changed for the worst. I have not made a post in the last few months which was not over-analyzed and checked for logical fallacies or used against me in a conversation later. I no longer feel accepted by even my fellow staff members.

I will be marking my account for deletion and departing now as I have nothing more to offer. I am only causing trouble. Those of you that are close to me know how to contact me!
I'm.....heartbroken, buddy.
I will miss you very much. Thank you so much for helping me with stuff and being there for me.

braix

I never really knew you very well, but maybe we can still chat on Skype sometimes
Good luck with doing life stuff without NSM bothering you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 02, 2016, 06:32:26 AMI never really knew you very well, but maybe we can still chat on Skype sometimes
Good luck with doing life stuff without NSM bothering you
Same.....but still Take care Winter....you'll always be my favorite season!!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

I think when I was like 14 or 15 and here, I had a crush on you but didn't realize it at the time. We had some good times in Tinychat, bro. I was hoping you'd find a way to make it work for you here, but I understand why you can't. I'll miss your presence.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Nuuuu Winter T_T
Stay Skype buddies with me
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Winter, I'm sorry if I was the cause of this. That wasn't at all my intention, and I'd hate to see you leave over it.
That being said, good luck in all your future endeavors! Take care of yourself.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

I'm going on a trip for a week and won't be around my computer.