News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Soon, I'll be gone for as long as I need to, so I can find myself.

Tobbeh99

I'm back from Gotland! I had an awesome time with my relatives on the small island. We went to some beaches and bathed and also went to the town, Visby, and enjoyed the medieval theme in the town. There were a lot of people dressed as medieval people/vikings, and there was a big market where they sold a lot of medieval-esque stuff such as swords, armors, cloths, health-stuff. instruments etc.   

So it was really fun! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

So when I started making sheet music for the site, I really just wanted to make music for myself to play. I didn't join to make sheet music, but to get music that I want to play. I decided that it would be fun to share my arrangements of songs as well as just learning them. This was proving to require way more effort and time than I wanted it to and I kinda burned out. I stopped making sheets for the site, and thought that if I wasn't posting for the site, then there's no reason to post. So, I silently left the site. After a while, I was finding myself really wanting just to talk and be apart of the community. I've decided to come back to the site, but I probably still won't be posting sheets for a while. Just wanted to say, I'm back :P

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I noticed you seemed to disappear for a while. Well, it's good that you're back!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 15, 2016, 07:18:31 PMapart of the community.
More like "a part of the community", I guess, lol.

Grammar nazi. ;D
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

cashwarrior1

Spell check said it was fine.  ::)

Tobbeh99

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 16, 2016, 06:07:09 AMSpell check said it was fine.  ::)

well y, but the meaning is different however. "Apart" is more like being separated from something, like to tear apart something. So "a part" would be right in this case, as I'm guessing you want to be a part of the community and not apart of the community. :P

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

10/10 tobbeh
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Thanks Dudeman! Also thanks for giving me a new signature!

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

Nooo my signature is gone
Welcome back cash
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

Dudeman

RETURN OF THE NEBBLES

...I WAS GONNA PUT SOMETHING AFTER THAT BUT I HAD NO IDEAS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back