Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

AHA, I KNEW THAT GIF WAS SOMEONE'S AVATAR
WHERE'S LATIOS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Welcome back! Wasn't on site when you were so it's nice to meet you!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: triforced1 on August 20, 2017, 08:42:01 AMHey all. I wasn't sure where to post this so this seemed like the best place.

I've been away from the site since high school (more than 4 years ago) and I've decided to come back. It always meant a lot to have a community of people that I could talk to and that enjoyed the same things that I did, and I never really found that anywhere else. I've kinda lost touch with the members that I talked to a lot almost 5 years ago, but now that there's a bunch of new faces around I'd love to get to know everyone, and re-meet some old members. I think I even have some arrangements on my computer that I've buried, untouched by time, so I'm gonna try to submit those as well.

Like I said, I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put this, so move the mods can move it or something if need be.
It's good to be back. Feel free to send me a message or something if you want to chat.

Hey triforced, how's it been? (Remember me?) iirc you me and pseudomario used to all be in pretty close quarters lol.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I don't think I joined NSM until after you left.

Welcome back though!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I remember that avatar from old threads. That's about all I remember.

SlowPokemon

Maaaaan has it actually been five years? I remember you haha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Good to meet everyone that joined after I left!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:45:46 AMHey triforced, how's it been? (Remember me?) iirc you me and pseudomario used to all be in pretty close quarters lol.

I remember you! I don't think we ever talked much way back when. I'd love to get to know you and everyone better though!
Also yeah, I think we all went to rival high schools actually. Small world huh

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2017, 10:13:33 AMMaaaaan has it actually been five years? I remember you haha

Yeah, I left during my junior year of high school and now I'm about to graduate college hah. Time really flies. I can't believe I signed up for the forums 8 years ago either

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: triforced1 on August 20, 2017, 08:42:01 AMI've been away from the site since high school (more than 4 years ago) and I've decided to come back.
Oh, hey, I remember the last time you showed up! Welcome back!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

triforced1

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 20, 2017, 12:17:08 PMOh, hey, I remember the last time you showed up! Welcome back!

Thanks. I'll be back long-term as of now!

Sebastian

Dude

Dekkadeci

I'll be taking a trip from Aug. 29 to Sept. 1, 2017. I'll have limited Internet access then and won't be able to open .mus's and possibly MIDIs.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trainer Ave

I figured I'd go ahead and say this now but for the next several months I won't be on the forums as much as I tend to be unless it's a Friday or a Saturday. College is kind of eating away at my time. I'll still be active on the discord pretty much daily though.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Sebastian

I'm busy moving in and getting settled and back into college. I'll be inactive until Monday (Sep. 4th). See you all then!