The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! [2016 REBOOT BOIS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING]

Started by K-NiGhT, June 15, 2016, 11:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

yo whatup

So, after getting the old writing bug back in me, I decided to start writing more on this.

Then I said, "f*** that, that old one was cringy af"

SO

I'm gonna rebuild this story from the ground up. None of the cringy gijinka bs, toning down the sheer amount of characters in the main cast, and giving the opportunity for newer members to get in. I'm gonna go through and see which characters I could get rid of since they haven't been around in a while and go from there.

Feedback appreciated! Suggestions to keep from the old story, what to change, etc would be awesome.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Jub3r7

the gijinkas were like mega evolutions but with people included in the transformation
if im not a gym leader this time around i would like mega ampharos
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

in all seriousness, I've already begun making cuts to the cast, removing those who are no longer with us and those who were never that invested in the old story. I'd like to gauge interest in this series once more, and if you'd like to still be included (or would prefer to have one of the five vacant gym leader spots) let me know! Keep in mind, though, that Gym Leaders will have a very small role this time around, and as such will only be featured for maybe one or two chapters.

davy

I'd like to still being included, in the same role and with the same character as in the original. I may want to change my pokémon lineup though.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 16, 2016, 01:00:34 AMremoving those who are no longer with us
That makes it sound like they were killed ded.
In other news, what are the different role options?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I wasn't here for the first one so idk what's really going on but I want in
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Missed the boat last time, so I'd very much like to get a spot somewhere if one's available.

also it says a lot that davy shows up just to welcome this back :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

You don't need to include me, but I'm always so excited to check out some new stories. So here's my support!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: davy on June 16, 2016, 01:37:54 AMI'd like to still being included, in the same role and with the same character as in the original. I may want to change my pokémon lineup though.
I'm flattered that you came back just for this! I'm actually in the process of cutting down the main cast to like 3 people, so maybe I could have you as part of the rival group or something like that :P