News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Can I use your sheet music (midi) on my youtube channel in commercial use?

Started by Ten, June 25, 2016, 11:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten

E. Gadd Industries

Just my thoughts here, I'm not staff so I can't give a definite answer, but I would think it would all balance upon the consent of who's sheet it is.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Technically you're also using Nintendo's music. Regardless, I'm pretty sure you can't use it for commercial use.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

^this.

In addition, you MUST give adequate credit to both the site and original arranger.

daj

https://www.quora.com/Are-downloaded-MIDI-files-copyright-free

*nudge nudge*

Short answer is no! ^^ Long answer is that, well, not really no, but it's half implied and safest if you don't~

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bespinben

Virtually any participation in a video game fandom that uses Nintendo's IP is illicit activity, even if non-commercial. Fan art is illegal. Music covers are illegal. Let's Play's are illegal. This site is illegal. This is the reality of the internet.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

I would say go for it but that may just be my sociopathic tendencies speaking
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on June 26, 2016, 11:20:57 AMFan art is illegal.

8-year-old little Sally spend six months in prison for her doodle of a copyrighted Slowpoke in second grade art class. Gg Sally, gg.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

no its ok if 8-year-old Sally proceeded to write under it "I dont own SlowPoke or Pok'eMon Nintedo does not me" and drew a copyright symbol