News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I'd join.

Anyhoo, wow. That's huge! :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

PSA: Subs will replace players who don't vote this phase!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Crap! I missed the first night phase!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on July 08, 2016, 06:35:02 AMChat party at 4:00PM CST anyone?
I think it would be good if we had the chat link as well, just so nobody's confused where to go.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 08, 2016, 12:31:07 PMCrap! I missed the first night phase!

BrainyLucario, why did you think it was important to share that you missed a night phase in which only wolves have an action?
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

CRAP I forgot about the chat thing at 4:00. I was fixing a sheet. Hold up
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Braixen and Maelstrom, why aren't you in the chatroom?

Maelstrom

Because I just got home from work.
Why else?
I'll be in soon after I shower/eat supper.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: davy on July 08, 2016, 02:17:47 PMBrainyLucario, why did you think it was important to share that you missed a night phase in which only wolves have an action?

Because I didn't read the rules and didn't know I couldn't do anything in the night phase. I thought I could have done something. Why are you so quick to judge?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

At this point, there isn't much to work with. I don't want to be too hesitant to jump to conclusions.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 08, 2016, 04:04:08 PMBecause I didn't read the rules and didn't know I couldn't do anything in the night phase. I thought I could have done something. Why are you so quick to judge?

Because judging people is what you're supposed to do in this game. Also because this game needs to get going in some way or another.

Anyway, I hope you guys discuss some more tonight because this game needs some more activity. See you tomorrow.

chatlog

23:02      *** davy joined #NSMTWG
23:03   davy   Ohai
23:04   BlackDragonSlayer   Hello.
23:07   BlackDragonSlayer   we should totally lynch maelstrom
23:07   davy   why?
23:07   BlackDragonSlayer   because he's actually an updater
23:07   davy   lol
23:10   davy   What do you think about Brainy's post?
23:12   BlackDragonSlayer   It's interesting that you bring that up; I assume I'm thinking the same thing about it that you are- that it may be a poor attempt to suggest that he wasn't present at all during the night phase, and thus, would be unable to submit night actions as a wolf?
23:13   BlackDragonSlayer   Like E. Gadd said, though: "What's there to miss...?"
23:15   davy   Exactly, there were no human actions last night phase, so the only action brainy could miss was wolfing.
23:16   davy   I'm placing a tentative vote on Brainy so he will have to explain himself.
23:38      *** Gadd joined #NSMTWG
23:38   Gadd   Hi!
23:41   davy   Hi there
23:41   davy   BDS and I were talking about Brainy's post.
23:42   davy   We both found it odd.
23:42   BlackDragonSlayer   Yep.
23:42   davy   I would ask for your oppinion about his post, but you've kind off expressed it already in the topic.
23:43   Gadd   Yeah, I just find it off that he would care about the night phase.
23:44   Gadd   Well, my dad is wanting me to actually be productive around the house. I should be back in 15 mins (if I'm lucky -_-)
23:44   Gadd   Ttfn!
23:46   davy   A question for when you get back online, you said in a post "that's huge". What were you referring to?
23:47   Gadd   The one out of three chance post that dajxwp (or however you spell his user) said.
23:48   davy   oh, right.
23:52      *** Gadd quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
00:15      *** BlackDragonSlayer quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[close]

daj

Aww man, couldn't make it on the chat thingy. Time zones suck.

Anyway, something weird is going on! I think we might all be getting confused or something. Arranger peeps can do stuff during the night. By using one of their ability-thingies they can seer another player.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PMArrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone.

When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

So, davy sir, I'm not too sure if you're playing a cool misdirection tactic that involves playing around the rules (which is awesome haha) orrrr you're just as confused as Brainy, but my finger's on you! Hehe. Nothing personal ^^

Quote from: davy on July 08, 2016, 04:21:39 PM23:47   Gadd   The one out of three chance post that dajxwp (or however you spell his user) said.

it's okay! sometimes i wonder how and why i spelt my name like that too. you tried and that makes me happy <3
you can call me daj if you want tho~

Maelstrom

Btw, arrangers couldn't do anything night phase 1.

Oh, and I'm finally in the chat for a bit.