News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2016, 06:21:13 PM-for some reason I imagined subs not being available to use until night two (I guess from my experience with past games and how human abilities often aren't available on the first night). I didn't put this in the op though, sorry!
Likely, davy saw this, which suggests that, even if we wanted to (unless I'm mistaken), we couldn't have used any powers anyway.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Ninja'd by Maelstrom. :P At least I'm on a new page!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 08, 2016, 06:02:26 PMLikely, davy saw this, which suggests that, even if we wanted to (unless I'm mistaken), we couldn't have used any powers anyway.

ohh. my bad.

erm.

whoops ^^;

eep, you can't edit your past votes, soooooo if davy you die and you're innocent then i'm sorry ^^; in advance

BlackDragonSlayer

You can't edit posts, correct, but you are allowed to change your vote in a new post! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 08, 2016, 06:18:46 PMYou can't edit posts, correct, but you are allowed to change your vote in a new post! :D

oh, you can? sweet! ^^

Change vote to BrainyLucario. Just because now everything davy said makes sense~

Maelstrom

Safety on myself to avoid lynching and because I'd rather have a safety now than be caught without it later.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: dajwxp on July 08, 2016, 05:56:05 PMit's okay! sometimes i wonder how and why i spelt my name like that too. you tried and that makes me happy <3
you can call me daj if you want tho~
Nice! I will, daj ;)

Hmmmm... I'll be in the chat now. Other than that, it's still too early for me to decide on a vote.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Fine.. If you want to vote on me that's fine. I'll just be laughing from the sidelines when you all realize you screwed up. Everybody always picks me first for no apparent reason. I post once and everyone just assumes I'm an updator. I wasn't in the discussion for the whole conversation in TWG sign up. I wasn't active and decided to post so I wouldn't be counted as inactive. Use some common sense and stop bandwagoning. I would place a vote on myself. But I hope you guys smart up and realize that I'm not the Updator.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Quit your whining, Brainy, someone has to be the first one to get lynched. If you want to prevent being lynched give us an alternative lynch option.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Fine...Daj ha to change his vote due to the fact that he thought you could do somethin on night one if you are the arranger. Aweful suspicious..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

daj

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 09, 2016, 09:08:54 AMFine...Daj ha to change his vote due to the fact that he thought you could do somethin on night one if you are the arranger. Aweful suspicious..

Ooh.

That is a sneaky play. Well played, hehe.

Erm, judge as you like, everyone! ^^

also guys this is a game! it's an incredibly salty game but it's still a game! soo let's not bite each others' heads off ^^

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Actually, Brainy, I don't follow?

I'll change it if you can explain this well enough. It's confusing.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

I'd like to add, that, doing the math, both updaters sent in their not-wolfings N1, unless the missing party could have their vote cast by the other updater?
Are they allowed to do this, Olimar?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!