News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Go

Started by E. Gadd Industries, July 06, 2016, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Team are you on?

Team Yullow.
5 (21.7%)
Team Re.d
3 (13%)
Team Cryosil
0 (0%)
Team 6
2 (8.7%)
Blup Team
5 (21.7%)
The League of Extraordinary Trainers
4 (17.4%)
Phill
2 (8.7%)
Team Trilby
1 (4.3%)
TeAm Farfelgarbor
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

KefkaticFanatic

The power of peer pressure

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

I had two eggs hatch today. One was a Slowpoke, and the other was a Pinsir!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

cashwarrior1

My brother (who stopped playing since pokemon Diamond because he was "too old") got Pokemon Go and is now determined to rule our town and the city an hour away from us.

daj

It hasn't come to Singapore yet, ahh man. Can't imagine how different it'll be once it comes though...

*old men flashing their phones around on the train*

*people scanning their phones around outside noisy school campuses and bus stops*

*kids screaming all the wrong pronunciatons of pokemon names because, well, we're Singaporean and we have an accent*

...Hmm.

PetrifiedLasagna

Spoiler

Ah who am I kidding. I wanted to get the game when it was first announced, but my phone is outdated  :(
[close]

Nebbles

I got three Clefairy, two Eevee, a Tauros, and hatched eggs today! Symphonic Evolutions gave me so many eggs and Pokestops.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Decided to check my apartment's general vicinity to see if I could grab some more Pidgies to throw in the candy machine and ended up finding a Cloyster, a Ninetails, a Dugtrio, an Oddish, a Charmander, a Rhydon, and a Jigglypuff. Accidental adventures are fun.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I hatched Kabuto and Meowth yesterday! I'm going on two adventures this week to hatch more eggs as well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Why isn't there a poll for the team we're on?

Edit: Perfect
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

cashwarrior1

I only play this game with my brother (taking walks and bike rides to find some pokemon) so I don't really know much about the experiences people have, but this makes me happy:

Spoiler

Hero of Trains

Guys I love this game so much, my random knowledge of way too much Pokemon stuff is actually useful socially.
My best Pokemon is a Pidgeot named Birb and I have a Hitmonchan and a Cubone.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Onionleaf

I went to an opera performance last night and a group of teenagers sitting behind me were discussing the game, lol. They were joking about how they'd react if there was a wild Pokemon up on the stage. :P
I wasn't expecting so much excitement over the release of Pokemon Go! I wonder how the game will develop and evolve in the months and years to come.

I found that adding games to my phone does not work well for me, so I don't think I'll be trying this game (I'll stick to my Pokemon Picross for now). But best of luck to all you new Pokemon trainers! :D The social aspect of it seems pretty neat!

SlowPokemon

Oh god good luck with Pokémon Picross, I actually 100% completed that game

I also 100% completed all the other Picross games on the eShop and like,,,, I want Picross e7 to come out so I can play more

It's my destress game I'm addicted
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

I am now finally Lvl. 8! I also just now found my first Electric-types in the place I'm in. I never saw them, though T_T
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]