TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 30, 2016, 10:06:43 PMWell shit I've missed some things!!
Quote from: Bubbles on July 30, 2016, 10:37:45 PMolli why don't you pick someone!!
Quote from: TWG Samus on July 31, 2016, 07:36:48 AMim sorry....i dont know what else to do..everyone else knows whats going on..

Can other people besides BDS and Olimar contribute please. Ya'll aren't being too helpful.

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 31, 2016, 05:14:42 AMIt's called chagrin. Someone's apparently not too happy about things not having gone their way and they can't deal with that without dragging EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG into the mess. And let this be a lesson here, kiddos: the best way to deal with defeat ISN'T to lash out at other people completely unrelated to your feud. That's how wars start. That's also how people go blind and lose all their teeth. Not that I mind some bloody conflict, I mean; if you want to tango with me, you aren't going to look too pretty when you come out of it.

Now now, I'm not innocent or anything- there's certainly blood on my hands- but there's obviously someone else you want more. And that goes for more than one of you. Here's the point of the lesson: GROW up, confront your emotions, and thrash some people you don't like; but remember kiddos, don't kick the people you don't want kicking back at you! And I kick back PRETTY HARD.

Who's kicking at you?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Since I realize my above post was pretty hipocritical, I'll start some discussion.

I'm currently doubting Brainy being a reviver due to the lack of bandwagoning. When Noc was said to be the purple reviver, everyone immediatly voted him into an insta. So what's everyone waiting for with now? Is he in an alliance with everyone or something? Hell, olimar and BDS are the only people to move on this in the past 24 hours, one of them even claiming to be blue.

The only explanation that I can think of is that ya'll have got some secret info about what brainy really is and are waiting for a better lynch candidate. Please allow me to test this theory. Shadowkirby

Bubbles

I'm not sure if the Noc bandwagon was because of his supposed revival role or what. I didn't mean to start a bandwagon when I voted but I voted because he admitted to being in an alliance and like you said, doing so so publicly was either a slip or confidence that his alliance was strong and set up. Everyone else might have voted for their own personal reasons but idk

I'd suggest a BDS lynch because he's also clearly in an alliance, but it bothers me that he hasn't been targeted at all this far into the game. We don't know if he's an important role that's been guarded each night because no ones even tried to kill him. Either everyone in their little alliances already knows who he is and thinks he's not worth the kill or people really are just forgetting to target him for whatever reason. I say if no one targets him tonight we look for his lynch tomorrow

Then Olimar too, whos obviously in one too. However he was revived, so I don't want to go after him just yet since there's nothing stopping him from coming right back next phase

FireArrow

TWG Falcon revealed the BDS was the seer, which certaintly isn't worth a lynch. Of course, we can't trust this information anymore than we can trust BDS about brainy. It's certaintly possible that falcon is working with BDS and that was a ploy to get fire off of him.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on July 31, 2016, 12:01:30 PMCan other people besides BDS and Olimar contribute please. Ya'll aren't being too helpful.
I think the terrible disease known to all TWG'ers as "inactivity" is finally falling upon this game. :<

QuoteWho's kicking at you?
Imma make a guess and say Nocturne TWG Samus is the one in question, given this earlier quote:
Quote from: TWG Samus on July 30, 2016, 05:01:34 PMlets kill mario..
I don't think that Mario is too happy about being called out for no apparent reason (of course, though I doubt it, maybe someone knows something we don't! Maybe Mario's just mad at all of us?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

We could lynch BDS TWG Mario, since they're seemingly useless and seem overly defensive when people like Samus spout baseless lynch suggestions about them.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 31, 2016, 03:37:11 PMI think the terrible disease known to all TWG'ers as "inactivity" is finally falling upon this game. :<

Ninsheet music TWG in a nutshell

QuoteImma make a guess and say Nocturne TWG Samus is the one in question, given this earlier quote:I don't think that Mario is too happy about being called out for no apparent reason (of course, though I doubt it, maybe someone knows something we don't! Maybe Mario's just mad at all of us?).

Oh, he did say that. I kind of just disregard everything samus says.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2016, 03:49:34 PMWe could lynch BDS TWG Mario, since they're seemingly useless and seem overly defensive when people like Samus spout baseless lynch suggestions about them.
Ahhh, see, now you're trying to turn the lynch away from Brainy. ::) In the words of someone who spoke earlier:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 30, 2016, 02:56:47 PMWell, someone sounds desperate

It's really in the interest of literally every other team to get rid of the revivers; anybody who suggests otherwise clearly has a personal interest in keeping said reviver(s) alive, which probably means they just want to win (I mean, we all want to win, but you should all get my point!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Lol I'm not trying to turn the lynch away from brainy, I'm just probing conversation with suggestions. My vote still remains on him, so if you would like that option, be my guest.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Link

In theory, wouldn't it would make sense to lynch someone who's been vigi'd but guarded before? Someone somewhere wanted them dead for whatever reason, and since the game is so split team-wise the enemy of your enemy is probably your enemy also. Also depending on how fleshed out alliances are the reviver should be the one being guarded each night.

I looked back and the only real player this applies to (besides bubbles who was vigi'd and guarded N1 when presumably no one knew anyone's roles) is FireArrow. Not once, but both N2 and N3 he was vigi'd but guarded. Im still on the fence about whether I want this to be today's lynch, so I want to hear everyone else's thoughts, since apparently someone really wants him dead and I'm not sure I want to blindly help some random alliance

TWG Samus

i thought falcon said firearrow was the red vigi??

FireArrow

It's hard to make a defense when I don't really know why this anonymous person wants me dead.

FireArrow

TWG Link

Quote from: FireArrow on July 31, 2016, 05:04:05 PMIt's hard to make a defense when I don't really know why this anonymous person wants me dead.
What kind of response is this? You're being overly dramatic; "this anonymous person" is regardless still a player with a voice in the game. Weren't you just complaining that no one was contributing?

You yourself can't make a defense because the entire argument against you is that you're a POI for vigis in this game, as well as those who want to defend you. Anything you could say would either tie you to a thriving alliance or reveal your role, unless you can somehow otherwise explain why you're being targeted so much. The case for or against you rests entirely on other people's responses and input, which as it seems now isn't going to be much.

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 31, 2016, 05:01:36 PMi thought falcon said firearrow was the red vigi??
I can't tell if this is a joke? Either this happened through pms or you're misreading his post
Quote from: TWG Falcon on July 28, 2016, 08:17:58 PMZut! Je déteste ces alliances.

Maelstrom est le Red Vigi.
BDS est le Red Seer.
TWG Bowser est le Purple Seer.
TWG Tingle est le Purple Vigi.

Toutes ces personnes ont de fortes alliances sous la table.

FireArrow

Quote from: TWG Link on July 31, 2016, 06:31:10 PMWhat kind of response is this? You're being overly dramatic; "this anonymous person" is regardless still a player with a voice in the game. Weren't you just complaining that no one was contributing?

You yourself can't make a defense because the entire argument against you is that you're a POI for vigis in this game, as well as those who want to defend you. Anything you could say would either tie you to a thriving alliance or reveal your role, unless you can somehow otherwise explain why you're being targeted so much. The case for or against you rests entirely on other people's responses and input, which as it seems now isn't going to be much.

I think you're misinterpreting the tone of my post. I'm being 100% honest when I say I don't know who's trying to kill me or what there reason is. You're also correct that revealing what I would need to in order to get me out of your argument would incriminate myself for other reason.

So well played. Now let's see if you can draw the attention of the people who want me dead and snowball it into a lynch.