News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[PC] FNAF World - Multiple Songs

Started by TNU2002, July 23, 2016, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNU2002

https://youtu.be/whKvPRGhjnA?list=PL-XaDeAgQaejR_8K2XHEHhhctStUpC_Ai
https://youtu.be/jodqNCCUMV8?list=PL-XaDeAgQaejR_8K2XHEHhhctStUpC_Ai
https://youtu.be/PN-qVexWCzs?list=PL-XaDeAgQaejR_8K2XHEHhhctStUpC_Ai
https://youtu.be/OWbuitRwevU
I found a MIDI video for the last one, but he sadly didn't provide a download link. If you could try to replicate some of it, that would be nice :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksu6y8B6VCw
I would like it in the form of MIDI.
This will not be posted anywhere else, only for my own personal use learning it on piano.
Thx

mikey

if you want to learn it on piano, what's the point of getting a midi?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I suppose some people can't read sheet music/learn easier with Synthesia tutorials.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

You won't get that far without learning how to read sheet music!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Lots of people do play music without sheet music. I've seen people, especially in Youtube comments, who do better learning visually based on actually seeing the notes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

*Comparatively, you won't get as far as you could if you could read music notation.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TNU2002

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 23, 2016, 11:44:50 PM*Comparatively, you won't get as far as you could if you could read music notation.
I know very well how to read sheet music. Thats what ive done for the past 7 years of my life. But since i found synthesia, i loved it. I find it much easier and faster to learn songs. So how bout you guys only reply if you are fulfilling the request?
Im sorry if you didn't mean this, but i just felt offended.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 12:01:02 AMI know very well how to read sheet music. Thats what ive done for the past 7 years of my life. But since i found synthesia, i loved it. I find it much easier and faster to learn songs.
Clearly you don't play fast songs. Fast songs are quite a bit harder to learn using something like Synthesia than with sheet music. It's fine that you find Synthesia easier to learn from, plenty of people would agree, just remember that there are limitations to both forms.

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 12:01:02 AMSo how bout you guys only reply if you are fulfilling the request?
I wouldn't recommend having this kind of attitude. I understand that you want the request fulfilled as soon as possible, but it's nice to have conversations like this happen. You never know what you can learn from these lengthy discussions.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 24, 2016, 12:30:10 AMI wouldn't recommend having this kind of attitude. I understand that you want the request fulfilled as soon as possible, but it's nice to have conversations like this happen. You never know what you can learn from these lengthy discussions.

This. Not to mention that no one is absolutely obligated to do this just because you asked, so saying "hurry up" is going in the wrong direction. In fact, look at how many pages of requests remain unfulfilled, lol.

TNU2002

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 24, 2016, 12:30:10 AMClearly you don't play fast songs. Fast songs are quite a bit harder to learn using something like Synthesia than with sheet music. It's fine that you find Synthesia easier to learn from, plenty of people would agree, just remember that there are limitations to both forms.
I wouldn't recommend having this kind of attitude. I understand that you want the request fulfilled as soon as possible, but it's nice to have conversations like this happen. You never know what you can learn from these lengthy discussions.
I play fast songs. Through the fire and the flames, and showdown town are pretty fast....

TNU2002

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 24, 2016, 12:30:10 AMbut it's nice to have conversations like this happen. You never know what you can learn from these lengthy discussions.
So are you saying i can learn things like how nice or rude the communities attitude is?

Sebastian

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 11:13:18 AMSo are you saying i can learn things like how nice or rude the communities attitude is?
I'm sorry if you felt offended. NSM can be a somewhat blunt community; I think all us NSMers can say we are quite blunt at times. Forgive us if we offended you. There are some people that just like their way, even if their way doesn't work for others. I think using Synthesia and requesting for MIDIs is fine, especially if it works better for you. The customer is always right, eh?
In all seriousness, we are here for you and if MIDIs work better for you, than that's perfectly fine! Whether it be sheet music or MIDIs, no one is the same, and all people compute differently. Who are we to define what works better for you?

As for the requested pieces, I have always been a big fan of Five Nights at Freddy's. Unfortunately, my plate is fuller than it has been in a while. I'll see about revisiting this topic when I have less to do!

Good day.

TNU2002

Quote from: Sebastian on July 24, 2016, 11:27:23 AMI'm sorry if you felt offended. NSM can be a somewhat blunt community; I think all us NSMers can say we are quite blunt at times. Forgive us if we offended you. There are some people that just like their way, even if their way doesn't work for others. I think using Synthesia and requesting for MIDIs is fine, especially if it works better for you. The customer is always right, eh?
In all seriousness, we are here for you and if MIDIs work better for you, than that's perfectly fine! Whether it be sheet music or MIDIs, no one is the same, and all people compute differently. Who are we to define what works better for you?

As for the requested pieces, I have always been a big fan of Five Nights at Freddy's. Unfortunately, my plate is fuller than it has been in a while. I'll see about revisiting this topic when I have less to do!

Good day.
Thank you so much for understanding! I hope to see you on this thread a later time X3

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 11:11:47 AMI play fast songs. Through the fire and the flames, and showdown town are pretty fast....

Showdown Town? No, I meant this fast.

Actually, maybe not that fast, but you get the idea.

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 11:13:18 AMSo are you saying i can learn things like how nice or rude the community's attitude is?
Yes.

Also if I came off as a bit of a jerk, sorry. I don't want that reputation with anyone.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

MusicMeister47

On another note, I'm taking a look at Melting Titanium! I'm not great though, so you might want to get somebody else working on it too.