News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

[PC] FNAF World - Multiple Songs

Started by TNU2002, July 23, 2016, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNU2002

Quote from: MusicMeister47 on August 06, 2016, 09:18:35 AMOn another note, I'm taking a look at Melting Titanium! I'm not great though, so you might want to get somebody else working on it too.
Glad to hear!

FireArrow

Well lucky for me I don't care if people think I'm a jerk.

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 12:01:02 AMI know very well how to read sheet music. Thats what ive done for the past 7 years of my life. But since i found synthesia, i loved it. I find it much easier and faster to learn songs. So how bout you guys only reply if you are fulfilling the request?
Im sorry if you didn't mean this, but i just felt offended.

No one cares whether or not you want to learn from synthesia. We're reluctant to arrange for someone who only wants to midi because:

a) We're fucking ninsheetmusic, we make sheet music. It just happens to be extraordinarily easy to get the midi after creating the sheet.
b) People who ask for midis often only want them to put on their youtube channel or something. Basically come here and ask for us to make something only so they can take credit for it.

Quote from: TNU2002 on July 24, 2016, 11:13:18 AMSo are you saying i can learn things like how nice or rude the communities attitude is?

This is not a buisness that serves people, you're asking a favor from an online community. It is not rude to question the integrity of your request if you're only asking for a midi and passive-agressively calling us rude isn't going to make us want to help you.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TNU2002

Quote from: FireArrow on August 06, 2016, 07:32:06 PMb) People who ask for midis often only want them to put on their youtube channel or something.
I literally said that I won't be posting this anywhere else...
Also, I never asked for a big freakout, so if anyone else has a problem with my request, please just ignore it!