[XBOX360] Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - Nutty Acres (Daytime)

Started by TNU2002, July 23, 2016, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNU2002

https://youtu.be/Zpkc-Flla3s?list=PLPVeQ0vGaHL33RNpBpNlJwIO5uEiyEEor
I would like it in the form of MIDI.
This will not be posted anywhere else, only for my own personal use learning it on piano.
Thx

WaluigiTime64

I might try this one, once I finish fixing up one of my other sheets.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

TNU2002

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 23, 2016, 11:19:00 PMI might try this one, once I finish fixing up one of my other sheets.
Alright, thanks! Will it be MIDI?

WaluigiTime64

Well, you did request it, so of course it'll be a MIDI! I'll probably send a MUS as well, for others to criticise or something.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Progress: MID

Well, "progress" as in "pretty much finished but should be checked by someone else first".

TNU2002

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 25, 2016, 03:40:45 AMProgress: MID

Well, "progress" as in "pretty much finished but should be checked by someone else first".
It sounds awesome! Nothing I can really ask for to change it! Thank you so much!!

WaluigiTime64

Just got someone to look over it. I'll post again when they finish. Try to avoid trying to learn most of the arrangement before that.