All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

I've got a great idea!

Started by The-Real-Link, February 28, 2008, 03:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hauffe

I agree. Site Admins: DO WORK!  >:(

mikona

While you're at it, could someone re-arrange Fountain of Dreams? There's no key signature, each sharp and flat is marked out. It's hard to read with all of the four-finger chords.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mikona on May 07, 2008, 10:36:50 AMWhile you're at it, could someone re-arrange Fountain of Dreams? There's no key signature, each sharp and flat is marked out. It's hard to read with all of the four-finger chords.

HARD TO FREAKIN PLAY WITH THE CHORDS THAT STRETCH LIKE A 10TH AT THE LEAST.  NOT TO FUN TO PLAY WHEN YOU TEAR HOLES IN YOUR HANDS.

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

Why wasn't everything backed up somewhere?

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 07, 2008, 09:10:59 PMHARD TO FREAKIN PLAY WITH THE CHORDS THAT STRETCH LIKE A 10TH AT THE LEAST.  NOT TO FUN TO PLAY WHEN YOU TEAR HOLES IN YOUR HANDS.

:) Haha.

KefkaticFanatic

Because somebody was stupid and decided that backups should only be done every few months.  Or somebody forgot.  Or something.  I forgot.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 07, 2008, 09:37:42 PMBecause somebody was stupid and decided that backups should only be done every few months.  Or somebody forgot.  Or something.  I forgot.

And that's why we don't have backups.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mikona

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 07, 2008, 09:10:59 PM
Quote from: mikona on May 07, 2008, 10:36:50 AMWhile you're at it, could someone re-arrange Fountain of Dreams? There's no key signature, each sharp and flat is marked out. It's hard to read with all of the four-finger chords.

HARD TO FREAKIN PLAY WITH THE CHORDS THAT STRETCH LIKE A 10TH AT THE LEAST.  NOT TO FUN TO PLAY WHEN YOU TEAR HOLES IN YOUR HANDS.

Good point. I just do the octave stretch, but then, I have long fingers too.

percussivedave

I just listened to Bomb-omb Battle Field and some areas aren't very good (no offense DoKoCo). (I might be the only one who would notice this because I just played the game today)... Some of the left hand doesn't match the right (might just be that i used allegro 2007...), and the song just cuts off at the end... A lot of the 16th notes don't agree with the melody and there are some gaps during the song, but it catches up with the rest of the song after the gap. Listen to that, then listen to this http://youtube.com/watch?v=cT108mpd4aE&feature=related. It sounds ok but some areas need some cleaning. If someone would be willing to fix it, I would be very appreciative!!!
Without percussion, the world would have no heart beat.

Palagerini

i'm actually fixing it as we speak... although i'm still working on the beginning.. it's on my page if u wanna have a look... ( u know.. under submissions..)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HungryDragon

I was thumbing through some of the sheets on my computer and noticed that Fatalize (ToS) could be in A major. It has been fixed and is now in my submission topic.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD