Arrangement Contest No. 8 in B# "Mix"olydian "Amalgamation"

Started by BrainyLucario, August 29, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Quote from: Oronoco on October 08, 2016, 12:10:34 PMIt's fine to keep those. Just don't reveal all of your arranging secrets.

A MUS file is no longer required, but still recommended. If you use Finale, please go ahead and submit a MUS. Don't worry about it you use other software and the conversion would mess up your arrangement; be sure to include a nice audio file instead. Create your PDF from whatever software you normally work in to make the PDF look the neatest.

Fantastic. ^^ Thank you so much for clarifying this, gonna focus all-out on the arranging now~

QuoteAlso, the deadline has been moved to Saturday, November 5th. Hope that helps!

...well, that's when i stop procrastinating. yay for more procrastination

braix

...just when I was going to start woking on my project

I guess I can procrastinate longer now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 08, 2016, 04:39:05 PMI'll mention it here as well, I'm dropping at of the contest. The extended deadline is nice, but what I'm working on has evolved well beyond the bounds of the contest and has taken on a life of its own.
That's fine. I'd love to see the finished result at some point in time, though.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Oronoco on October 08, 2016, 12:10:34 PMAlso, the deadline has been moved to Saturday, November 5th. Hope that helps!
Quote from: Oronoco on October 08, 2016, 12:10:34 PMthe deadline has been moved to Saturday, November 5th.
Quote from: Oronoco on October 08, 2016, 12:10:34 PMNovember 5th
Good, more time to work on my totally complete and finished arrangement that i started last night!
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

InsigTurtle

When all's done, who do I send things to? Not saying I'm done, just wondering.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Latios212

Quote[Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:38 PM] BrainyLucario: Grounded for a bit. I appoint Maelstrom as host until I get back

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Oh my. Didn't see that.
Ok, send stuff to me. If I don't receive enough by the deadline, bad things will happen.
In all seriousness, please make the deadline guys. I don't want to be forced to extend the deadline again.

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

WAIT WHAT NO WHAT HUH SINCE WHEN WAS WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

i'm dropping out
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

daj

you guys will still be up at midnight right

Cuz that means I have sunday morning to submit this, ahaha go asia time~

It's actually done! I'm just not lazy to organise the score. Like, I'm so on the ball that i dont even know where the ball is woohoo

Maelstrom

We currently have 5 entries, which is enough to proceed?
Is anyone else almost done, or can we close it now?

Static

I'm almost done; I'll submit it within the next half hour or so.