News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 21, 2016, 05:36:04 PMPC would be better if it wasn't actually code for Steam
But it has better graphics, GOG, but definitely not emulators.
Spoiler
In all seriousness, Emulators let you play games you could never have due to restrictive pricing and a lack of an official translation.
[close]

mikey

I love PC gaming, the only problem is Steam steals a ton of the PC gaming market
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Why don't we Switch the topic back to Nintendo?  ;)

WaluigiTime64

The Nintendo Switch exceeded my expectations, although I don't know what I was expecting in the first place. Mario Kart Switch better be good.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

Confession time: When I first saw a bunch of videos in my subscription feed about the Nintendo Switch, I was so confused.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on October 21, 2016, 06:23:27 PMThe Nintendo Switch exceeded my expectations, although I don't know what I was expecting in the first place. Mario Kart Switch better be good.
I still wanna know if it's going to be MK8 Remastered or DLC 3
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

My guess is DLC pack 3.....then again, I don't think they'd change the item system in a DLC pack.

Dudeman

I'm on board with the idea of "enhanced ports" that people have been throwing around, where the game is rereleased for the Switch with some new features; in this case, MK8 with King Boo (plus more??) and double items, or SM3DW with a new world, or Splatoon with hairstyles and new maps.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on October 22, 2016, 10:28:45 AMI'm on board with the idea of "enhanced ports" that people have been throwing around, where the game is rereleased for the Switch with some new features; in this case, MK8 with King Boo (plus more??) and double items, or SM3DW with a new world, or Splatoon with hairstyles and new maps.
I'm curious to see what new stuff is released on Mario Kart 8. The new item system alone takes the cake in my opinion. I really hope they don't make Mario Kart 9 already xD
I don't think they'd go from a 6 year gap (Mario Kart Wii [2008] - Mario Kart 8 [2014]) to a 3 year gap (Mario Kart 8 [2014] - Mario Kart 9/Switch [2017]). This isn't counting handheld Mario Karts though.

As for the new Mario game, It looks a bit different than Super Mario 3D World. Looks more like Super Mario Sunshine. I HOPE it's something like Sunshine or 64. That alone would make the Switch worth it.

cashwarrior1

Holy crap, did anyone notice that the Reveal trailer has nearly 15 million views? It's also very high on the trending section of youtube.

mikey

the arby's guy on facebook has it in an ad
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Something tells me this will be the best selling console Ninty has ever had, or close second if it isn't.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

No way, the Virtual Boy is definitely number 1!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Clearly, the greatest Nintendo console is the Famicom 3D System.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.