my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Yug_Guy

New year, new replacements:

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you again this new year.

Yug_Guy

The Chrono Trigger update may have taken me by surprise, but I assure you that I'm still on top of things:

Today's update added a total of 23 replacements, which took 21 sheets off of the spreadsheet. In addition, all of the Chrono Trigger sheets have been updated, so Chrono Trigger has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in any time period.

Yug_Guy

new updat yey:

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, which took 6 sheets off of the spreadsheet. In addition, all of the sheets for the games Harvest Moon (the SNES game, not the series) and Kirby's Dream Land have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next season.

Yug_Guy

150/151 needs more Mewtwo:

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the next experiment.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

New update, new updater, & new replacements:

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you and all the updaters next time.

Yug_Guy

Spoiler
These replacements are Prince Sidon approved!

[close]

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after another adventure.

Yug_Guy

"You've been asleep for a very long time, NSM..."

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, 3 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after your long slumber.

Yug_Guy

Was it worth the wait? Let's find out:

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you sometime sooner than 3 months from now. pls no hurt me updooters is only joke

Yug_Guy

OOOOOH BANANA

Todays update added a total of 1 replacement, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Donkey Kong 64 has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you & your coconut gun in the future.

Yug_Guy

There was a new update today? nice >:]

Today's update added a total of 9 replacements, 7 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the games Kirby's Block Ball, Kirby's Canvas Curse, and Perfect Dark have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you upload more high-quality rips in the future.