News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

So, I've gone ahead and added the new series to the Audit. Please note that the following series don't have errors, and thus, don't appear in the Audit:
  • Drakengard
  • F-Zero
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • Undertale
I've also rearranged a couple of the existing series. Otherwise, that's it. Stay copacetic.

Yug_Guy

...is this thing on?

Today's update added a total of 2 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after we take care of technical difficulties.

Yug_Guy

Did you call your Mom and tell her you love her yet?

...well, why not?

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after you call your Mom you heartless monster.

Yug_Guy

ur dad lesbian

Today's update added a total of 2 replacements, both of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you once you recover from that sick burn.

Libera

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 16, 2019, 09:00:45 PMWe look forward to seeing you once you recover from that sick burn.

And Libera was never seen again.

But yeah just popping in to say thanks for keeping this up to date again.

Yug_Guy

Wait a minute... I'm a staff member now. So, that means...

That's right! The NSM Audit is now an OFFICIAL PART OF THE WEBSITE!!! Woohoo!!!

Today's update added a total of 6 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Tetris (GB) was taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you once Yug realizes that being a mod means absolutely nothing as far as the Audit is concerned

Latios212

I officially approve of this officiality
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Pin it to make it official official.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

If I got to choose what to have in an update, I'd probably have... Fortnite.

...and Madden '08.

Today's update added a total of 2 replacements, both of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at my new Youtube channel. because I'm totally a legit youtuber, right?

Yug_Guy

Man, if I had a nickel for every sheet on NSM, I'd probably have tree fiddy eh... about $200.

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at NSM 5K

Yug_Guy

Don't fall over yourselves for this update! *canned laughter*

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in front of a live, studio audience.

Yug_Guy

*David Attenborough voice*  "Today's archaeological excavation has uncovered something absolutely extraordinary:"

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, three of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at the next dig.

Yug_Guy

I just want to preface this update by mentioning that it's snowing where I live currently, and, I am not okay with this.

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Castlevania II: Simon's Quest has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next Halloween night.

Yug_Guy

It's still Wednesday where I am, so...
[close]

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Final Fantasy II has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you when the next glorious Wednesday comes.