News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM's PLUG.DJ

Started by Nep-Nep, November 06, 2016, 01:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nep-Nep

So this is an idea I had been playing with for some time but today wanted to to try tackle it: make a Plug.dj room for us NSMers.

For those not familiar with it, Plug is a chat site with rooms in which we play music via Youtube videos and have fun. Anybody can join the DJ Waiting list and put on a track they like, making a playlist first so the first song from it will be the one played when your turn comes. You can also grab some tunes you like and save them on another playlist so you can check them later. It's really a great site for discovering music, I love it.

I think we can also plan some sessions there on specific days just for fun, if you fancy. We can chat there also and blast some VGM music and overall, it might be cool.

If there is enough interest over, I thought itd be cool to try it.

LINK: https://plug.dj/4401390393119845797

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Not sure what website this is or how it works. But it seems like some sort of room where everyone can join and share some great music, like make a "NSM playlist". As I said I don't know what it is but seems fun sharing some great music with friends. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

WaluigiTime64

This sounds pretty cool. I'm interested.

Quote from: Nep-Nep on November 06, 2016, 01:31:29 PMPlug is a chat site with rooms in which we play music via Youtube videos and have fun.
Hmm... I have a pretty high quality idea...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Zeila

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Nep-Nep

Wow, seems to be enough interest!

Will create room and post link here. Hope to see all of you!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Nep-Nep

Ok, so after the room gains approval (I've sent the room to the moderators there for approval), we will get the link. I'll post it here and you guys can click it. Create an account and when you enter a room, there will be a button for a playlist. Enter a song there and YouTube results will pop up and after you choose a song and add them to your playlist, you can go to the waiting list. The songs will play in order as the waiting list goes on.

More details on site after link is posted. :)
Hope this helps.

Dude

ok good i can stop trying to get to level 3...