Started by Brawler4Ever, July 07, 2008, 07:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

I can't guarantee anything, but I'll take a look at all the LoZ:OoT songs

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Composer #40

Another series completed

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Shouldn't this be on the feedback section, not the help section?

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

Yeah, probably.  :P
But I can't move it. Or, at least, I don't know how.

Also, some of your songs need Key Signatures and 8vas and stuff, Composer.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Composer #40

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 24, 2008, 12:41:10 PMYeah, probably.  :P
But I can't move it. Or, at least, I don't know how.

Also, some of your songs need Key Signatures and 8vas and stuff, Composer.

Ask the admins, Concerto usually moves it.

Second, which ones? I'm not the best at pinpointing key sigs and the songs (if I find the key) continually skate out of it and back again. In short you don't change the key sig every two measures.

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

I know. That would completely destroy the purpose of the Key Signature if one changed it every other measure...
I'm fixing your arrangements from Banjo Tooie, so I'll be posting those soon.
For your Castlevania arrangements which you provided above:

Chapel: Starts with Key of B Flat Major + Key of G Major. Is that possible? At Measure 24, it changes to key of A Flat Major and G Major. At 30, it's just G Major. At 36, you might be able to add a B Flat Major... the Flats outnumber the potential accidentals. Or, to go around that, you could just have G Major at 36, then change it at 40... The former would be easier, though.

Inner Quarters: Wow. Castlevania songs are difficult... At 35, the Key Signature should be A Flat Major. It's very confusing...

Clock Tower: At 17, with the repeat, it should be C Minor/3 Flats and B Minor/2 Sharps. I think that it stays like that until the end.

QuoteWow. Castlevania songs are difficult...

And thanks, ZeldaFan.

Composer #40

Hm...seems accurate but look here...http://www.teoria.com/tutorials/scales/sc-tool.htm

They seem to have names for the things you're suggesting and sometimes suggest otherwise.

I'll come back to say which is which and see if your suggestions work. I'll put up the changed sheets.

P.S. you have to change your first post on the topic, I declared (so formal :() that I will look over all the sheets with my name on it.

It happens Every. Day!

Brawler4Ever

About 8vas and 8vbs: how far up or down should they be before they should need an 8va or 8vb? BK says three ledger lines, but I think that that's too far. I think that it makes the song easier to play if an 8va is put there, even if it's only one or two lines over the rim either way(excluding Middle C, of course). What does everyone else think?

@Composer: The Scale Constructor is confusing.  :P I get the names of the Key Signatures from the Key Signature Tool- it has the name right below the picture of the example. But I might have made a mistake. I dunno.

And btw, thanks for helping. That includes everyone, of course. But still.  :P

Composer #40

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 25, 2008, 05:22:34 PMAbout 8vas and 8vbs: how far up or down should they be before they should need an 8va or 8vb? BK says three ledger lines, but I think that that's too far. I think that it makes the song easier to play if an 8va is put there, even if it's only one or two lines over the rim either way(excluding Middle C, of course). What does everyone else think?

@Composer: The Scale Constructor is confusing.  :P I get the names of the Key Signatures from the Key Signature Tool- it has the name right below the picture of the example. But I might have made a mistake. I dunno.

And btw, thanks for helping. That includes everyone, of course. But still.  :P

1. I think G-Han said two ledger lines but then that was a long time ago.

2. Use the Scale Constructor to fish out the scales that seem have the mix of two scales into one.

Another series is finished  :D

Megaman Zero 3

It happens Every. Day!

iDOWN

If you don't mind, I can go through the Mario section, fixing bad notes and fomatting.

Brawler4Ever

Of course I don't mind (if you're asking me, anyways :P)
Also, if you could find Key Signatures, that would also be helpful. If you can't change  the Key Sig, then just put the correct Key Sig name at the top-left of the first page. Someone else will do it. That's what I have to do.  :'(
 :)

iDOWN

Haha. Well, I started on the Super Mario 64 section. I'm fixing the buttload of mistakes in Bob-Omb Battlefield. The base isn't even right it's the trupmet part... So yeah, I'll post all my finishings here.

First Project
Super Mario 64 Sheets
Bob-Omb Battlefield
Koopa Road
Cool Cool Mountain
Dire Dire Docks (Needs to be in the key of B flat)

Palagerini

actually i do have the super bob - omb battlefield all ready... but i'd like to see your version too.. it's hard to fit the trumpet part in there some how...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

iDOWN

I just took it out all together. It just sounds really bad on piano. :/
I forgot you did one, sorry. xD
I'm about to edit the post above with my version.

Palagerini

sorry i shoulda had my link posted... i forgot that i deleted all my links...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

well, ill try on some of the "other" section, but i cant guarentee it, cuz im prety busy right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!