TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 04, 2017, 08:16:56 PMThis makes you look pretty human. An argument in your favor was that your inactivity as a human might of been the reason why the wolves were able to outvote us. I don't see why you'd give that up as a wolf.
because you told him to
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

So then how do you feel about a dude lynch?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Dude

FireArrow

Dude

I feel like since we cant scan bds the only choices to me are fa or tzp

So far I'd say tzp is next best.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 04, 2017, 08:20:56 PMSo then how do you feel about a dude lynch?
I mean, I'd prefer you, but he's probably your partner anyway ("probably" meaning the only likely option at this point).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

tfw when dude's profile picture

Well BDS, I'm voting for either TZP or BDS, so convince me why I should pick dude.

FireArrow

uh, let me try that again.

Well BDS, I'm voting for either TZP or dude, so convince me why I should pick dude.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on January 04, 2017, 08:34:22 PMuh, let me try that again.

Well BDS, I'm voting for either TZP or dude, so convince me why I should pick dude.
That doesn't even make any sense. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on January 04, 2017, 02:01:20 PMBlackDragonSlayer and Maelstrom were stuffed in the Bag. They cannot be sent for screening today.

Olimar12345

Well that went downhill fast. Dude + FA ez

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2017, 08:24:20 PMI feel like since we cant scan bds the only choices to me are fa or tzp

Duh, that is literally everyone left in the game. By FA's arguments against me I'd say this is pretty wolfish.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Convince everyone else then. You're a human and you care about the human win condition right? It'll be easier to convince people of a dude lynch since his lynch covers both the scenario where I'm a wolf and half the scenario where you're a wolf.

Also Olimar I'm going to bitch you out post game like what even.

Olimar12345

dyslexic. read that as:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2017, 08:42:30 PM
Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2017, 08:24:20 PMI feel like since we cant scan bds the only choices are me fa or tzp
Duh, that is literally everyone left in the game. By FA's arguments against me I'd say this is pretty wolfish.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

But fa, there's no scenario where olimar is a wolf in my eyes...