News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Started by Dudeman, December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on January 05, 2017, 02:40:02 PMAnyways might as well follow FA since that's pretty much all I can do for the rest of the game haha.
Boooooooo.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I stopped caring enough about this game because I had nothing to prove and didn't get involved with logic puzzles or yelling at people.
Going with my gut, Firearrow

Olimar12345

TZP (FA, Dude, Daj)
FA (BDS, Olimar, Mael)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

TheZeldaPianist275

I have no idea what to think.  I still think FA seems human, and I'd prefer a Dude lynch, but if I safety on someone else, it's an insta between me and him, so I guess I have to go FA.

Olimar12345

TheZeldaPianist275

Excuse me, would you care to explain that?

Olimar12345

Not really. Give me a tl;dr of why you shouldn't die

Dudeman

TWG XCIII: Get in the Fucking Bag

Game info usually goes here but you've been playing this long enough

1. davy
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. Maelstrom
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. TheZeldaPianist275
6. dajwxp
7. Olimar12345
8. Dude
9. FireArrow
10. E. Gadd Industries

Knife in the box! TheZeldaPianist275 was screened by Looker. Looker is ecstatic because he finally gets to do his fucking job! TheZeldaPianist275 was sent to the Ultra Wormhole FOREVER.

It is now Night 4. BlackDragonSlayer and Maelstrom have exited the Bag. Night 4 will end in 24 hours (approximately 1 PM PST on 1/7/17) AT THE LATEST. If I receive all the votes/information I need before then, I will end the phase early. Remember to PM the host (me) with your two picks for Bagging.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

FireArrow