ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on July 15, 2010, 11:31:07 AMIf you could arrange the Final Battle music or Space Storm, that would be awesome! :D

If you arranged Space Storm, and a playable version, that would be completely epic. :) Do it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ALPRAS

Ok, Ill try that one :P
And also Melty Monster galaxy. One of the best songs in the game!

SlowPokemon

Heey ALPRAS!

I really like your Star Festival ("Prologue") arrangement from SMG2! It's a very good song, and a very playable arrangement!

:D

MasterPenguin

For your links:

Toads brigade has no mus.
Star Festival links to Toads Brigade.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

What smg1/2 songs are you thinking about doing next? Cause I really would like Puzzle Plank Galaxy to be made  :P

Sekter77

If you're looking for Puzzle Plank Galaxy, Deku Trombonist already made it. You can find it in his thread.
But there are still lots of Mario Galaxy songs that need to be made!
Guitar and video games.

fabbemannen

That was good news  :D I must have missed that he made it

sonic130

Hi ALPRAS! :D Have you thought about doing the ending credits for super mario galaxy 2 yet? I think it would sound awesome on piano XD
Anyway, just an idea I'd run your way to see if you're interest. Please let me know if yuo decide to do it, thanks ^__^

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgXcDEHTtJM

SlowPokemon

Hey ALPRAS, why aren't you arranging any Galaxy 2 songs? Or anything for that matter? You haven't posted since September, but you were last active not that long ago...did you unofficially leave?

universe-X

^He works in a video game company (last time I checked) making music. He's been on and off for the past few years.

SlowPokemon

<333

Holy shit I just looked at your profile this week

ALPRAS

New arrangement available! I would like to know your opinion :)

Olimar12345

Too many parts playing at once and too far apart, making it impossible to play. Plus some note collision. Also that optional chorus part isn't optional-its Impossible.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!