NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Poll

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!  (Read 51137 times)

Yugi

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • the one and oily
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!
« Reply #360 on: September 07, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »

Link is a pirate?

ALPRAS

• Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #361 on: September 07, 2013, 12:13:10 AM »

Link is a pirate?

In Wind Waker, yeah, kinda...

NasiDe

• Fuzzy Fugue
  • Designs and Arrangements
    • View Profile
    • The Divide RPG
    • Email
« Reply #362 on: September 07, 2013, 01:58:48 AM »

Yeah, I checked it out. I think it's really fantastic! Would definitely love to play it!

I do think there could be improvements for sure though. I'm going to put aside the last page though (because I really am an over-stickler over rests and making notes as compressed as they can [i.e.: making the separated eighths on the last page into quarter rests and changing other rests into half rests with an eighth rest before them, etc.] and I can edit those parts for myself if I really want to).

(A few hours later.)
I was going to say I have feedback regarding the difference in volume between the bass and treble clef, but I've since re-listened to the song and it sounds actually tons more accurate and generally right than I thought. You did a fantastic job!! I can't help but wait to try playing!

TheZeldaPianist275

• Samus Sonata
  • edutainment
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2013, 02:08:40 AM »

Also, it's "Ghirahim", not "Girahim".  You should also probably keep the game name on one line.

But other than that, I like it.  Good job :)

ALPRAS

• Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #364 on: September 07, 2013, 03:02:18 AM »

Also, it's "Ghirahim", not "Girahim".  You should also probably keep the game name on one line.

But other than that, I like it.  Good job :)

Yeah, my bad, I really thought it was Girahim...
Thanks for warning me!

Yeah, I checked it out. I think it's really fantastic! Would definitely love to play it!

I do think there could be improvements for sure though. I'm going to put aside the last page though (because I really am an over-stickler over rests and making notes as compressed as they can [i.e.: making the separated eighths on the last page into quarter rests and changing other rests into half rests with an eighth rest before them, etc.] and I can edit those parts for myself if I really want to).

(A few hours later.)
I was going to say I have feedback regarding the difference in volume between the bass and treble clef, but I've since re-listened to the song and it sounds actually tons more accurate and generally right than I thought. You did a fantastic job!! I can't help but wait to try playing!

I know what you're saying, I prefer that way too, but since it's a 6/8, sometimes using two 8th rests is more correct than one quarter rest in some parts... In the last page (I think you're talking measure 47), I cant compress the 16th rest because its a tuplet rest, its really needed there...
Later, tell me if it's comfortable for you to play :)

EDIT: Fixed some stuff:
-corrected Ghirahim's name in the sheet
-put the game name in one line
-hide some rests
-fixed some layering problems
-added 2 notes to the 1st chord in measure 48.

NasiDe

• Fuzzy Fugue
  • Designs and Arrangements
    • View Profile
    • The Divide RPG
    • Email
« Reply #365 on: September 07, 2013, 03:35:14 AM »

I didn't even notice the formatting and spelling issues... x'D

Huh, I didn't know that. That's interesting. I've always converted it just because I felt like it should be as compressed as possible and stuff. And yeah. I understand the triplet spot. Took me a moment during my editing to realize what I was screwing up. Don't really remember which measures at this point though.

Yeah, I will. I'm not the best piano player (especially with left hand jumps like that) so it might take a bit for me, but I'll definitely give my feedback!

Edit: Well, this sucks. There's no good nearby piano that I can find. I'm sorry. :/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:35:11 PM by Ganondorf »

ALPRAS

• Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #366 on: September 07, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »

Yeah, I will. I'm not the best piano player (especially with left hand jumps like that) so it might take a bit for me, but I'll definitely give my feedback!

Edit: Well, this sucks. There's no good nearby piano that I can find. I'm sorry. :/

Well, you don't need to give me feedback right now, give me when you can :)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 25 queries.