Insig Tries To Play - Discussion!

Started by InsigTurtle, May 29, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Alright, I'm gonna take the results and integrate them into the next update!

InsigTurtle

Here's a question:

As some of you may know, PMD EoS is a very dialogue-heavy game. So, how would you like me to display the dialogue? In separate images? In text form? Any other suggestions?
I can't do video, sadly. But there are still other options out there!

AmpharosAndy

I was going to say text but then you miss out on the facial expressions, which are about 70 percent of the emotion.
innit

InsigTurtle

Insig: I mean, I could always do this.

cashwarrior1

InsigTurtle

Oh man, that website must have disabled hotlinking. Whoops.

AmpharosAndy

I can see it. If you can get it to work for everyone then definitely do that
innit

InsigTurtle

Hey! I know this has been dead for a month, I've been busy with school, and now I'm abroad. But, would anyone be interested in helping out with this?

mikey

Define helping out and I'm your man
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Depends, there's stuff like playing through the game and typing up posts. I was thinking it might be better to have two people play the game and exchange the save after each post.

InsigTurtle

Update: I tried. I really tried.

I can't seem to find a decent solution that would allow me to show off the cutscenes and dialogue easily, while limiting the images I needed. I tried a trial run where I recorded the gameplay, clipped only certain segments and converted it to GIF, but the recording software I used isn't very good on my terrible computer. I'll keep y'all posted if I ever find a solution.

In the meantime, the adventure of Sparks the Cyndaquil and Bubbles the Totodile will still be on hold.

cashwarrior1

They're dying insig, they need food!