News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Info about a new Mario game is always great, but this song really push it over the top for me haha

And, gotta love that 25M throwback in the song!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 13, 2017, 07:23:44 PMDepends, when will your LP be?
June 3rd. It's an important date for RA.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post:
https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/875005361446637569
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE 2 CONFIRMED
LOOK AT THE COLOUR OF HIS STACHE & HIS HAIR
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Reasons Sticker Star is bad:
- A broken battle system capable of rendering the player completely unable to progress

That's all you need, really.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

You forgot to mention the unholy amount of backtracking one has to do.
Either of those break a game on their own, but together...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2017, 08:37:10 PM(when has anyone played a BAD mario game?)
SMB2, Super Mario 3D World both come to mind
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Tbh I love both of those and didn't even realize someone would be capable of not liking Super Mario 3D World
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 14, 2017, 09:37:09 AMSMB2, Super Mario 3D World both come to mind

bad taste in games if you ask me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 14, 2017, 09:37:09 AMSMB2, Super Mario 3D World both come to mind

Super Mario Bros. 2 is just a lame Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic port with Mario characters and other minor changes. If it wasn't for the replacement of the four main characters, title screen and ending cutscene, it wouldn't be a Mario game at all. Do I like Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic? Yes. Do I like SMB2? No.

I don't own Super Mario 3D World, so for now, I won't say anything about it.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on June 13, 2017, 08:42:59 PMMario Teaches Typing

I wouldn't even start. Comparing Mario Teaches Typing with any main series Mario game is like comparing apples to oranges. It wasn't made by Nintendo, nor was it made for a Nintendo console. What can you expect from a game where Mario teaches typing?

Quote from: Dudeman on June 14, 2017, 09:22:28 AMReasons Sticker Star is bad:
- A broken battle system capable of rendering the player completely unable to progress

That's all you need, really.

Before I try to counter, I have one question for you, Dudeman:

Have you actually played it?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 14, 2017, 10:43:07 AMBefore I try to counter, I have one question for you, Dudeman:

Have you actually played it?
What, as if that changes anything? If I was ragging on the game for being, say, boring, difficult, or not immersive, then I'd have no ground to stand on if I'd never played it. Those traits will be different for every player based on their skill set and story preferences. The battle system, however (which I have heard plenty about), is fundamentally flawed and will not change based on each player. It's mechanically unfinished and turns the game from a somewhat bland Paper Mario title to a trial-and-error, backtracky, grindy mess. Fact.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on June 14, 2017, 10:58:35 AMWhat, as if that changes anything? If I was ragging on the game for being, say, boring, difficult, or not immersive, then I'd have no ground to stand on if I'd never played it. Those traits will be different for every player based on their skill set and story preferences. The battle system, however (which I have heard plenty about), is fundamentally flawed and will not change based on each player. It's mechanically unfinished and turns the game from a somewhat bland Paper Mario title to a trial-and-error, backtracky, grindy mess. Fact.

I can see that the battle system is flawed, but basing your opinion after the Internet's isn't fair at all. Can you really call the whole game "bad" because of a single aspect you've never really had experience with yourself? Paper Mario's not all battle. It's much more than that.

Reminds me of a little something
[close]