News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

This thread is no longer in service and should be locked by a mod.

Started by Trainer Ave, July 28, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

awesome.
You know it's odd. I've figured out how to replicate the Pokemon events for every system except the 3ds. One of these days I'll figure it out
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

So another update on my shiny collection
Paras
Parasect
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Bellossom
Porygon
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Doduo
Dodrio

Also a thread update.
Under my shiny collection I'm going to start giving extra info about each one but only in the spoiler drop down on the first page.
information i will be providing:
Pokeball
Nature
Characteristic

This info will come out bit by bit.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

Guys I'm playing through HeartGold and i just went to the Pokemon center to heal and i found out I HAVE POKERUS
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

YEAHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

you better infect a bunch of dummy 'mons to keep boxed up until necessary
I actually managed to get Pokerus in my copy of Moon during the game and I nearly flipped out, it's never happened before
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

I got Pokerus in my Pokemon Diamond post-game.

Put the Pokerus mon in the shiny box and try infecting them all. Pokerus has no drawbacks!

mikey

shado gave me an infected salandit

it's still sitting there, waiting for when I need it
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 02, 2017, 08:37:56 PMx gave me an infected y
the only time this phrase can be used in an unequivocally positive way
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

I think I'd be concerned too if my Pokemon game copied its alternate version onto my system data and it gave me a virus
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trainer Ave

I just noticed that the names Cheren and Bianca literally mean Black and White.
BTW i have a gen 5 game now. I'm going to play through until i get access to the poke transfer lab and then purchase a Pokemon bank subscription.
unfortunately i still don't have a 3ds Pokemon game.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

Update: I now have access to the Pokebank and the Poke Transporter as well as a copy of white and a copy of alpha Sapphire. Please be patient however. I still have yet to complete white to gain access to the Poke transfer lab.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

you know what BDS just reminded me of something

how hard would it be for you to get a shiny female timid butterfree with compoundeyes
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

As far as a shiny female Butterfree with compound eyes, that is easy. As for timid nature, i will have to check to see if timid falls within my nature brackets. (Due to the nature of the cute charm glitch only certain natures will be shiny. Depending on what bracket you land in you will gain access to certain natures. What bracket you land in is determined by your TID and SID. Each bracket contains at least 1 neutral nature. The first three brackets contain 8 natures while the last bracket contains only the quirky nature. I know for a fact that none of my games land in that bracket.)
At the very least if i can't get timid, i can get you a neutral nature.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

unmotivated

mastersuperfan

And if not Timid or Modest, make sure he gets a Brave or Adamant one instead.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.