News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

twg xcv: nothing special

Started by Olimar12345, August 28, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I'll do that tomorrow at some point. I fear I would be too tired to think all that deep about it at this moment.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah, I was going to get all wildly speculative about the for THC/for E. Gadd votes, but I think I want to focus in on Brainy's behavior. These posts in particular are notable for behavior I think most of us can agree is at least somewhat "strange":
Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 30, 2017, 03:44:40 AMBig question here, and it may be completely wrong. Can't the wolves wolf two people per night? I'm a little bit unsure of the rules of a vanilla game, hence this being my first one. I may be completely off here, but I want to get this straightened out.
I think this kind of seems like an obvious thing. Brainy has been in TWGs before, and has been a wolf before (I would know, a fact I pointed out last game; that being said, though I think Brainy's wolf game has definitely changed since I played with him as wolf partners), and should definitely know this. Even then, he could even look back at older games to find the answer out, or even ask the host privately. As it is, it seems like a strained attempt to seem human (would that be like a dumbtell or something? I forget the Mafia terminology for that).

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 30, 2017, 06:24:13 PMI have school as well, THC. Yet I can find a little time in my day to read a couple of messages and sleuth around a bit. Unless you prove me otherwise, My votes on you for the time being. Won't necessarily stay on you. But just in case.
Early vote wasn't too bad, as I agree/agreed with the THC lynch, but what's really suspicious is what came later:
Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 31, 2017, 06:54:36 AMActually.....I may change my vote to E. Gadd
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2017, 07:11:34 AMYou can't, thc was instad
Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 31, 2017, 07:47:09 AMWon't believe it until Olimar posts the official post
Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 31, 2017, 07:55:58 AMFine....THC
seriously what is this

attempt at voting partner to distance
random vote change for some reason
twice
even though noc explicitly stated it was an insta
i don't even know but i don't like it; it shouldn't even have been a thing any logical player would have done
there has to be a reason for it
i can't believe that it was just an innocent thing
it seems like more than that
or i'm just going crazy

My thoughts right now are that's it's probably either Noc/Brainy or Brainy/E. Gadd. The former *might* (**might**!) not make as much sense because of Brainy and Noc's interactions aren't 100% a compatible partner thing, I guess? The interaction above (with Brainy's vote change) might say something, or it might not. I dunno. Noc could be trying to distance with E. Gadd (or possibly even actually bus E. Gadd; I wouldn't put it past him) but that seems something more unlikely, IMO.

As for humans, I think MSF is probably human. Don't know if it's genuine, or if MSF always just gives off that "might be human" kind of vibe. Everyone else is probably neutral.

ninja'd by like five posts

Also, one more thing, for Noc: did you already explain why you thought the E. Gadd vote would give more information than THC (and why THC's lynch doesn't), or was it more of an "I just want to lynch E. Gadd" kind of thing (which wouldn't surprise me... :P)?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Thcs flip was the result of him acting suddenly suspicious.  Nobody had any immediate suspicion of him and the only way we really get any useful info is if he flips red.  Since that didn't happen, the only relevant piece of info we get is that brainy wolf makes e gadd town, which I already stated

Meanwhile e gadds flip would have solidified reads for me on like 4 players
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 31, 2017, 08:50:00 PMThcs flip was the result of him acting suddenly suspicious.  Nobody had any immediate suspicion of him and the only way we really get any useful info is if he flips red.  Since that didn't happen, the only relevant piece of info we get is that brainy wolf makes e gadd town, which I already stated

Meanwhile e gadds flip would have solidified reads for me on like 4 players
Hence why I wanted to change my vote. I had a feeling that THC would turn out to be human.

And BDS. I specifically said it may not stay on him. (Also THC may have guilt tripped me with that one post....)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

This also doesn't help my suspicion with you BDS. If anything, it's furthered it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 01, 2017, 03:28:20 AMHence why I wanted to change my vote. I had a feeling that THC would turn out to be human.

And BDS. I specifically said it may not stay on him. (Also THC may have guilt tripped me with that one post....)
you are missing the point

You only changed your vote (twice) after the insta had occurred, something you would have known if you had:
1. Counted votes.
2. Listened to Noc.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

Now my biggest suspicion is brainy, because of his question about the rules and his attempt to change vote. E.gadd is a bit wolfy for me, so is BDS too. I think than Noc and MSF are town, or at least I hope so.

But that may all change when we know who was wolfed

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 01, 2017, 06:57:08 AMyou are missing the point

You only changed your vote (twice) after the insta had occurred, something you would have known if you had:
1. Counted votes.
2. Listened to Noc.
i honestly hope I die tonight so you'll stop heckling me over a stupid mistake

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh, that's another thing I forgot to mention! On top of everything else, your earlier post insisting that you were going to die tonight  (and your post just now) seems very suspicious as well.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 01, 2017, 09:17:26 AMOh, that's another thing I forgot to mention! On top of everything else, your earlier post insisting that you were going to die tonight  (and your post just now) seems very suspicious as well.
We get it..you think I'm suspicious. How many ways are you going to say it? And I meant that the wolves would probably pick one of the most helpful people to wolf.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

twg xcv: nothing special

2 wolves, 6 humans. the wolves kill one player per night via pm and everybody votes on lynches during the day. this game has cardflips.

roles

1. wolf
2. wolf
3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human
7. human
8. human

players

1. davy
2. Trasdegi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. NocturneOfShadow
5. E. Gadd Industries
6. BrainyLucario
7. ThatHiddenCharacter
8. mastersuperfan

role pms:
you're a wolf. your partner is ______. try to kill humans.

you're a human. try to hunt some wolves.
[close]

night 2 has ended. NocturneOfShadow was killed (lol). it is now day 2. day 2 ends 48 hours from now
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

That was my death post

...or was it
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Brainy, to (what should be), the surprise of no one. I'm convinced it's Brainy/E. Gadd right now, and I hope I'm not overlooking Tras or MSF.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]