News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Kirby Wii Discussion

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 15, 2008, 09:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalmayo

no no no no no twillight came with gamecube and the wii at the same time what i'm saying is that if it were for the wii they would've worked harder on the graphics(like kirby would look like what he did in brawl[they would never degrade graohics]) but if i was proven wrong, i would buy the game.

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

Knowing Nintendo, they like to make one or two games for a series on each system. Just look at the Mario Adventure games.Mario 64 for N64, super Mario Sunshine for GC, and Super Mario Galaxy for Wii. Zelda has two on N64, 2 on GC, and most likely two for Wii. SSB has Super Smash Bros. for N64, SSBM for GC and SSBB for Wii. Kirby has the begining of that same pattern. Kirby 64 for N64, Kirby Air Riders for GC, and if this one comes out for Wii then it will follow the same pattern as many of the Nintendo greats.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!