TWG XCVII: Heigh Ho!

Started by davy, October 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Damage Lantern on Olimar.

I don't want to take any risks here. SORRY NOT SORRY.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

You're not going to like the results lol.

Also, this brainy/egadd team that keeps happening irks me.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

At this point, Olimar, you're the one giving me less of a reason to trust you. Or maybe I just take issue with your apparent overconfidence-that-you-shouldn't-have

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, Davy, would I be able to get an updated list of my hand? I've kind of lost track of what I have overall...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Lol @ BDS, so brainy's hella sketch behavior is all forgotten now that I've been made a scapegoat? Good thing he had that get-out-of-jail-free card that was the recon.

It doesn't matter anyway, once we get to K3 you'll see who was really telling the truth.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 30, 2017, 04:20:30 PMLol @ BDS, so brainy's hella sketch behavior is all forgotten now that I've been made a scapegoat? Good thing he had that get-out-of-jail-free card that was the recon.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 29, 2017, 02:23:18 PMI'm willing to accept this as Brainy just being Brainy.

QuoteIt doesn't matter anyway, once we get to K3 you'll see who was really telling the truth.
And this is a case of
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 30, 2017, 04:04:35 PMapparent overconfidence-that-you-shouldn't-have

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Because it couldn't be me confirming possible saboteurs...

Olimar12345

Also loving how playing a shitty human game is brainy's identifying "human" characteristic.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 30, 2017, 04:24:10 PMBecause it couldn't be me confirming possible saboteurs...
Ooooor... it could just as easily be the other way around?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I don't think I'd be making this big of a deal out of it if I were a saboteur though. It would have been be much easier to have claimed that I was trying to throw off the saboteurs and retract my K3 claim than to keep pushing for it after being in the minority.

BrainyLucario

I appreciate the trust BDS but why?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

I want to try to get all the possible sabatours out of the way, which DOES include you, Brainy.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

If it didn't include me I'd think a screw was loose in your head. That wasn't a very smart play of damaging Tras.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Path card A, G3

@Olimar I saw your message but my presence on Discord has been verrrrry minimal. Anyhoo, I saw what davy sent me, and I shared it; no need in keeping the info to myself, no? And besides, no matter which one I played Recon on, it was a 50/50 chance and the two spaces aren't far from each other (reference to K3 & K5). Assuming BDS isn't lying (I know, scary thing to assume, but he hasn't given me reason not to believe him yet), even if I was lying it wouldn't be too far away from the other goal space and we'd be given a direct route to K5.
That being said, I never objected to your motivations for cross-checking. In hindsight, it probably would've been better for me to have done that for BDS instead of scoping out a different spot, but in the moment my thoughts were to scope out the spaces as quickly as possible so we could make a direct path before the saboteur(s) could get anything started.

@Brainy you mean damaging Olimar?

Honestly, if this keeps up, everyone'll be damaged and no movement will take place. Which is what the saboteurs want; gives them more time to think (I tried to actually do that last round, but my hand was completely path cards so I couldn't do much of anything). Yes, their ultimate goal is to run out of path cards, but in rendering everyone else unable, they have free reign over the board to screw up paths until someone steps on them.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345