Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Hotel Mario
Console: Philips CD-i
Title: Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FEZ PEZ

LeviR.star

Excuse me; no need to be rude, but how on earth can you expect this to be a better alternative to WaluigiTime64's submission? This is a little disrespectful, if you ask me.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

This is awkward. Waluigi was already working on an arrangement here: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9687.msg389911. Normally, we'd let both coexist until one is better, but, I'm sorry to say this, Waluigi's is considerably better. I won't delete this right away so you can respond, but do not expect much feedback. It's rather unfortunate this happened.

double ninja'd

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 06, 2017, 11:01:40 AMWaluigi was already working on an arrangement here: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9687.msg389911.

Oh please, how could he not have known? This seems to just be an attempt to stir up trouble we don't need here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 06, 2017, 11:04:21 AMOh please, how could he not have known? This seems to just be an attempt to stir up trouble we don't need here.
At ease. Keep in mind some people haven't quite figured out how the submissions process works (unfortunately...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FEZ PEZ

Sorry about this. I didn't really know how this whole shabang worked, and just decided to submit some sheets I had been working on. This one was based off of a YouTube video and took me about an hour to transcribe. It's not really that great, it was just fun to make. Anyways, I'm slowly starting to get the groove of NinSheetMusic, but still have a lot to learn.
I don't care if it's impossible, I'm doing it anyways.

Sebastian

No problem! Always nice to have a new arranger around these parts. : ) 
If you need any help with anything or have any questions, feel free to shoot any of the Updaters a pm. We also have a server on discord called the "NinSheetMusic Updater server." You can post any questions you have on there and get some real time answers in return. As always, you can post questions here on NSM, as well.