News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Mike on July 29, 2008, 01:04:06 PMKoTOR 1 has a far, FAR better storyline than the second, but the features from the second are nice.
yeah, i kinda fell the same way- also, the second games story kinda just leaves u there... like, u dont even know for sure what happend 2 ur person... it was pretty cool that u could make like everyone a jedi!! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Wrydryn

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 03, 2008, 07:16:55 PMPrabobly Patapon or Kingdom Hearts
kingdom heart, ugh... i hated the first one. the second one was pretty good!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

It would of been cool without all the freakin Disney characters.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 04, 2008, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: Wrydryn on August 03, 2008, 07:16:55 PMPrabobly Patapon or Kingdom Hearts
kingdom heart, ugh... i hated the first one. the second one was pretty good!!!

Time for one of my semi-famous Shpills on something stupid said about a game.

You just totally flipped around the good and bad game. Kingdom Hearts 1 was a great game, because it was a perfect balance of Disney and Square (because we all know that if Square gets too much power, the main character will probably end up ripping off his skin, revealing himself as a heartless or something). So, we had  a straightforward plot, close up the doors the Heartless come through and then destroy Ansem, thus saving the world. You beat it, you get that oh so loved feeling of accomplishment for saving a fictional world.

Skip forward a couple of years, pretty much the first things they tell you, "remeber what you did in the old game, doesn't matter, you didn't save the world, no, you actually more harmed it. The guy you thought you killed, not really him. Everything you did doesn't matter because the world is gonna get destroyed either way. Then you start to play and the first thing you notice is that this is more like Final Fantasy 14: KH2 instead of Kingdom Hearts 2. Sure, there were Disney elements, but they weren't strong enough to hold back Square from totally doing what Squre does, take a simple plot and makes it totally out to Jupiter. So, the game still ended up beingn pretty bad, but you think, "Oh, i remember KH1 being really good, i'll play that to get my mind off that crap" so you play it and you beat Ansem and think, "YAAAaa...nvm. Thats right (thinks back to KH2) i didn't save the world at all. Wow, this sucks..."

So really, KH2 totally ruined the franchise, and KH3 is pretty much just going to be a Final Fantasy spin-off (also, notice how the 3 main characters look like Judges, that just proves my point a little (but not as much as the game will itself, you just wait and see)

CH Winter

How has nobody said Ocarina of Time? That game was a masterpiece. I'm looking to get chrono trigger and final fantasy VI so I can't count them out (they're supposed to be up there). For FPS i'm incredibly stuck between perfect dark and every game from the halo series.

Gooch

no one has said OoT because it need not be said

Jedesyus

lol, I cant remember how many times I finished OoT without getting bored of it

SuperFireKirby

I've been stuck in the forest temple like, forever.

Wrydryn

I also agree with kotorfanboy it a great game but it does glich up a bit on the 360.

kotorfanboy

I had minimal problems on the 360 and we are using the SAME DISC so I doubt its that bad

Wrydryn

Jedesyus

so? lol

Hey everyone - Mrydryn andkotorfanboy are neighbors!!

(nothing happens)