News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

whats your favorite game of all time

Started by PseudoMario16, July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

ok, well, i was looking for some games but i didnt know which one(s) to buy, can anyone help ?
oh, and my favorite game is probably ratchet and clank up your arsenal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

The Elder Scrolls IV:  Oblivion.

Probably wont be dethroned till the next Elder Scrolls.
-

Nakah

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2008, 05:25:04 PMThe Elder Scrolls IV:  Oblivion.

Probably wont be dethroned till the next Elder Scrolls.

Which I am greatly anticipating it's whereabouts. It'll be interesting to see how much better it is than Oblivion. If not in Cyrodiil or Morrowind, then I hope it's in Skyrim.

Harvest

Cyrodiil was the perfect mix.  It had swamps, snowy mountains, normal plains, coast, forests.  Skyrim would be all snow.  I wouldn't mind it though.

I hope they make a better game engine, which they are I think.  The dev mentioned in a video on the collectors edition that each game they start from the ground up.  So new engine.  I want characters to die like they do in GTA or something.  Not this awkward slow getting out of bed motion while I slash them 100 times in the chest with my sword which only takes up a bit of their health and then they get up.

Also, hope they fix the guards.  I was in an attic, the victim did not scream, you didn't see it.  You should not be running into their house and arresting me :|
-

iDOWN

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 16, 2008, 04:58:25 PMok, well, i was looking for some games but i didnt know which one(s) to buy, can anyone help ?
oh, and my favorite game is probably ratchet and clank up your arsenal
I think you'd appreciate one of my arrangements, then. xD

Mine is a hard decision. I love the Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. series. So... all of those. xD

Egnio

<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Harvest on July 16, 2008, 09:29:34 PMAlso, hope they fix the guards.  I was in an attic, the victim did not scream, you didn't see it.  You should not be running into their house and arresting me :|
that kind of stuff pissed me off too.
lol my cousin also has morrowind, and in alot of the cities he literally killed everybody

Mike

I can't choose one. Too many games, too many different genres. It's a fight between Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Link to the Past and Mega Man 2.

KefkaticFanatic

I have different favourites for ever genre.  FPS: Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2 || General Shooter: Lost Planet || RPG: Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger || Action Adventure: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie || Strategy: Age of Empires III

me irl
[close]

MasterPenguin

Dude

MetroidHunter26

*thinks* <_< *Looks at name*....*Still thinks* lol My favorite is OF COURSE The Metroid Series ;D and Plenty others.

Olimar12345

PIKMIN AND SUPER METROID!!!!
my favorites!!! ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

Metroid, Pikmin, Pokemon, Mario... pretty much any nintendo game... and for non nintendo.... ratchet and clank, (some) star wars games, medal gear solid, and a few others... i would have said spyro and tony hawk's pro skater but those kinda died off after a while... the orignals were good though..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Palagerini on July 20, 2008, 08:59:01 PMi would have said spyro and tony hawk's pro skater but those kinda died off after a while... the orignals were good though..
yeah, spro and tony hawk have kind of slipped some, but i still have my spyro 2 game, and its pretty awesome