News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Seems like I failed -__-

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 18, 2023, 11:06:26 PM
You should be.

Spanish Inquisition XDDD
I'm just glad I didn't get that overused wednesday quote

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 18, 2023, 11:22:51 PMIf anyone was wondering what the reference was in my last post, here it is. This scene lives in my head rent-free because it's such a silly, butchered version of Spider-Man 1's actual ending. Especially the music and they fact that they just kiss (with Peter's mask still on!!!) right next to Norman Osborn's dead body.

I actually misquoted the line. It's actually "But the best surprise, is still to come." (ahem)
I need to know how you found that... disturbing... thing. Also I really don't think one word makes that much of a difference lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

(DNC)

Let me show you two the correct way to do it:

Quote from: A# Minor on July 06, 2023, 09:54:26 PMWomp
Womp
Womp
Waaaaahhhh
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on August 20, 2023, 09:34:36 PMI need to know how you found that... disturbing... thing. Also I really don't think one word makes that much of a difference lol
I played the game around the time it first came out :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

It's BDS's birthday, so could I win today?

(Also happy birthday /|\(^._ ... oh wait)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

Quote from: A# Minor on August 23, 2023, 02:56:06 PMIt's BDS's birthday, so could I win today?
Why of course, here's your participation trophy!!

A# Minor

(DNC)

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 23, 2023, 03:01:52 PMWhy of course, here's your participation trophy!!

AAAAND I LOSE
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]