News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

scooterulez

scooterulez's ramdom word of the day is MANBOOBIES!!!!

Dude

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

iDOWN

I win automatically because I married Zeta.
That's epic win, there. 8P

MasterPenguin

Sirus

Quote from: iDOWN on July 22, 2008, 07:31:50 AMI win automatically because I married Zeta.
That's epic win, there. 8P
damn you got to her first :p
im first!!!!  ::)

scooterulez

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

Wait a minute... this isn't my forum I.D.! Oh wait... hmmm... yeah it is. That was a close one.

BlueFlameDude

ok TP Zelda of OOT Zelda

which is hotter
 i say TP Zelda

SuperFireKirby