News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2015, 07:17:22 PMOmg he admitted it
what kind of things are you taking that make you think that is a legitimate answer
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ThatGamer

Inb4 mod lock for generally spammy thread.

In the lead though, suckas
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Why does everyone think I'm always mad when I'm just being sassy.

Sassiness is the best

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:32:04 PMWhy does everyone think I'm always mad when I'm just being sassy.

Sassiness is the best

Why do I think you're mad? Well gee, you clearly said "Fuck you" in bold, so, uh, I hate to tell you. That's definitely temper.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 05, 2015, 02:35:12 PMWhy do I think you're mad? Well gee, you clearly said "Fuck you" in bold, so, uh, I hate to tell you. That's definitely temper.

Actually, it is just expressing strong emotion. I would be upset if someone called me a nobody; that's not a quick temper. And I don't really know if you can really be yelling at somebody for having a quick fuse when you got mad at me daily for not having a chapter of my story up.

Quote from: Dude on September 05, 2015, 02:32:04 PMWhy does everyone think I'm always mad when I'm just being sassy.

Sassiness is the best

Well, the thing to remember is that people can't see the emotion you put behind text; just the words on the screen. That can often lead to misinterpretation. Just remember that.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 05, 2015, 02:40:08 PMActually, it is just expressing strong emotion. I would be upset if someone called me a nobody; that's not a quick temper. And I don't really know if you can really be yelling at somebody for having a quick fuse when you got mad at me daily for not having a chapter of my story up.

Well, the thing to remember is that people can't see the emotion you put behind text; just the words on the screen. That can often lead to misinterpretation. Just remember that.

I don't get mad about the story...

And I totally agree. People often misinterpret me too.