News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG CI: Hydradoodle

Started by BrainyLucario, March 11, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

That's not at all what I thought either.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Luigi

ok so my problem is i don't think pikachu would be defending and agreeing with waluigi so much if they were wolf buds, and I don't think waluigi would say pikachu is 'the only one with a head'

TWG Luigi

what samus made this post?

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 12, 2018, 09:51:13 AMWaluigi, you seem simultaneously apathetic and jumpy to me. You're anxious for the night phase and think this phase doesn't matter much (but it should, since we need to coordinate before the wolves have a chance to start putting a dent in the human numbers), and yet you accuse Link of wolf-like behavior simply for trying to coordinate with his head. That doesn't make any sense; what part of coordinating with your other head is a bad thing?

Luigi, about this:It seems like here you're suggesting that it doesn't matter whether heads identify themselves or not; people will still be able to figure out to a general degree who other people are. So, would you still rather have heads be identified?

TWG Samus

TWG Luigi

Which Pikachu made this post?

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 12:42:03 PMWaluigi is has a point. Coordinating with your other head is a lot more important for wolves than humans. That isn't to say it's not something town should try to do or that suggesting everyone try and get in communication is suspicious behavior, so I don't believe we should be pointing figners at Waluigi this early.

TWG Luigi

Same here.

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 13, 2018, 02:26:02 PMI'm leaning Haruhi or Ness. I still do not believe a wolf would want to come in like a wrecking ball day one.

If anything, this new game style would promote wolves to be more inactive, for exactly the reason Waluigi is putting on display here. When you're sharing a body with someone, you're less likely to take risks.

TWG Pikachu

blue if first, I'm second

TWG Luigi

and this one lol

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on March 12, 2018, 04:54:57 PMI think a walugi lynch is a mistake. This is day one, any half decent wolf isn't going to give people a chance to read them. Ness is rubbing me the wrong way, but I'm going to vote TWG Haruhi to get some posts from them.

TWG Luigi

Samus and Pikachu, when did you learn about cardflips being off?

TWG Luigi

Samus, why, when Ness said they seered you green, did you not contact them to discuss things?

TWG Luigi

also this probably looks weird to everyone but me and other luigi are discussing a lot behind scenes and when we don't really need to convince other people to agree with us, and we are confirmed human, we don't have big long posts to make in topic lol

TWG Samus

Right here:
Quote from: TWG Waluigi on March 13, 2018, 06:15:40 AMin case you haven't heard, apparenlty theres no cardflips
Apparently this was originally made known in the Mafia Discord server a few hours before Waluigi posted.

Ninja'd:
Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 06:21:43 PMSamus, why, when Ness said they seered you green, did you not contact them to discuss things?
Because he did not contact me at any point earlier. I would have expected the real seer to have set up the alliance by then (i.e., contacted me), especially after you posted in the topic night 1 reminding the Seer to set up the alliance if they haven't already. If he really was the seer (which we know he was now, but there was uncertainty at the time), the ball was in his court to set up that communication effort, and claiming that we had been his green check without telling us was all kinds of strange. Here's a link to the post where I established that Ness had plenty of time to contact me, and had every reason to do so after almost getting lynched day 1. I don't like setting up private contact with potential wolves.

TWG Pikachu

Quote from: TWG Luigi on March 17, 2018, 06:11:28 PM and this one lol

Me. I think I learned about card flips when people were talking about it day 1 but I honestly don't remember.

TWG Luigi

Quote from: TWG Samus on March 17, 2018, 06:32:55 PMRight here:Apparently this was originally made known in the Mafia Discord server a few hours before Waluigi posted.

Ninja'd:Because he did not contact me at any point earlier. I would have expected the real seer to have set up the alliance by then (i.e., contacted me), especially after you posted in the topic night 1 reminding the Seer to set up the alliance if they haven't already. If he really was the seer (which we know he was now, but there was uncertainty at the time), the ball was in his court to set up that communication effort, and claiming that we had been his green check without telling us was all kinds of strange. Here's a link to the post where I established that Ness had plenty of time to contact me, and had every reason to do so after almost getting lynched day 1. I don't like setting up private contact with potential wolves.
Did you not believe that after day 2, when the game didn't end after the Waluigi wolfing, that Ness was confirmed seer?