News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I saw this it's first showing at 12:00 a.m. It was easily one of the greatest super hero movies of all time. The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, raised the image of the joker beyond it's original image from the comic series and the old movies. I was nearly 2 1/2 hours long, but definitely worth it. I'd suggest definitely watching this.

Palagerini

yea it said in the paper that Heath did a real good job has the joker... it looks pretty good.. i'll probaly go see it sometime when it's not so crowded..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Too bad Heath Ledger died of an accidental presciption drug overdose back in January.'sighs'

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MetroidHunter26

I saw the movie and it was GENIUS!! I loved it!! It was so EPIC to see the Joker in that movie ;D

Nakah

Joker will never be the same, though.

Composer #40

The only problem with the movie is this: There's no blood. The bank guy in the beginning who was shot should have had a pool of blood when the Joker spoke to him.

Besides that, one of the best movies ever.

It happens Every. Day!

Nakah

Yeah, meh pg-13, oh well.

Harvest

Easily one of the best movies ever made.

I think they hit the right level of violence.  When the joker was threatening to cut that guy I really didn't want them showing it, gore isn't my thing like that  8)
-

Davey

Dammit, why didn't I see this topic already?! Fuck, I'll go delete my post.

SuperFireKirby

Heath Ledger totally kicks Jack Nicholson's ass out of the park when it comes to playing the Joker.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

The Joker is by far the most badass villain ever.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 23, 2008, 04:34:48 PMThe Joker is by far the most badass villain ever.
QFT X) That movie rocked it was awsome and BTW is there anything at the end and Also as an added bonus (I HAVE THE SOUNDTRACK!! X) but I got it on iTunes so does anyone know how to make it NON protected so I can share it with people and use it for other programs and such.?)

Davey

Yeah. Burn the music to a CD, and then put the files on your CD onto your computer, they will be MP3's

Nakah

Riddler better be in the next one.

Gooch

You wanna see a pencil disappear?