News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Wow. I want to read more marvel comics.

Actually, I don't know if they publish them in the UK. I'm a fan of the movies, and when I was little the cartoons, but i've never seen a DC or Marvel comic in my newsagent. Which sucks.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Superman died about 30 years ago.

Tranzlater

I dunno why they kill them off, or at least re-start the series. I mean, they could milk some more cash out of the series that way.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Dark Knight Returns was a great comic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Tranzlater on May 25, 2009, 07:14:06 AMI dunno why they kill them off, or at least re-start the series. I mean, they could milk some more cash out of the series that way.

They always restart the series. Everybody comes back. 'Cept Capt. America.

Tranzlater

Yes, because he was gay.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST CAPT AMERICA? YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Wait, you're from the UK, aren't you?
I can understand your dislike, then. Something like 'Admiral Britain' probably wouldn't be very good, either.

SuperFireKirby

Admiral Britain. I like it. In fact, I like it alot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

NO. NO ADMIRAL BRITAIN. I WAS JUST BEING RETHORICAL. DO NOT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY I BEG OF YOU.

jake3343

Stop derailing this topic; that's what the Post Your Thoughts on the Moment Thread 2 is for. Talk about the Dark Knight here.

Back on topic: I think that the Dark Knight was awesome, and... that's really all I have to say.

Tranzlater

The guy who played the Joker was sooo awesome.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

That was Heath Ledger. He's dead though. :'(

SirIngusBingus

Yeah. He OD'd on a prescription from his doctor. Simple mistake, tragic outcome. That was January of '08, I think.

SuperFireKirby

My brother thinks he OD'd on crazy pills given to him during the filming of the Dark Knight.

SirIngusBingus

Officially, it was a prescription mistake. In reality, though, I have no idea what happened...