News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Jan '08? But the movie came out 6 months later... wouldn't they still be filming?
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

No they wouldn't. It takes about half a year after filming the movie to add in special effects, negogiate with theaters, and create trailers and other advertisements.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Half the movies you are looking foward to next year are already done filming.

Tranzlater

Yeah... but still... premiers, voiceovers... and he did die about six months before the movie came out. They must have missed some scenes.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

My theory is that the original plan for the next movie was for the Joker to escape, but since Ledger died... well you get the idea.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Actually I'm fairly sure they just waited for the summer because they wanted Batman to be a "summer blockbuster" of sorts.

Special effects and everything else you listed doesn't take that long for other movies with similar amounts of editing necessary, so I wouldn't think it'd take 6 months for The Dark Knight.

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

They finished filming T2 3 months before release, and that had incredible effects.
Probably not for long.