News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CIII: Seerious Moonlight

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, April 03, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Checking in to say I'm alive. I am a David Bowie Fan.

...though, I may be the Newbie or the Addict...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I declare intent to seer THC tonight; nobody else do so
unmotivated

Toby

Quote from: mikey on April 03, 2018, 08:10:50 PMI declare intent to seer THC tonight; nobody else do so

I literally just said not to discuss who you'll seer. Now thc will probably be painted gj

mikey

yeah; which means a red check on anyone else is more likely to be a wolf?
this is also better than a ton of people wasting a seer check on thc and him getting painted anyway for a post full of wifom
unmotivated

Toby

not really

5 people will be painted tonight and there are 9 players

6 of the seerings are human, 5 of them aren't random results, are seerings are pretty useless. If thc is a wolf he will be painted tonight guaranteed now, if you are using your post to pretend you're going to seer him when you are in fact not, that's a little silly considering you believe you have some traction on him. It would have been better to seer him and not tell anyone, and seer him again the next night, and keep doing so until you build up a few results that could maybe be of some use to you. but then again you could do whatever because you'll die early enough as usual that your seerings will never matter much

(lol) (ilyrrly)

also i dont mind multiple people seering the same person, it will help identify who is the random seer

mikey

something maelstrom brought up in the discord- we don't know for sure that andy warhol will be using paintings tonight.  There's a good incentive to not go paint-happy.

Also @BDS will we be notified of kitb
unmotivated

davy

Can't we just, like, decide that everyone seers the player below them on the player list? That way, we have some information about every player and once andy claims (claiming during endgame is a good strat for andy since andy can win together with either the wolves or the humans), we can be sure that only one player aside from the one that andy painted is a wolf.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

I thought about something like that, but for some reason I decided it wasn't very beneficial.  Don't remember that reason just yet
unmotivated

Dudeman

Doesn't doing this only amplify the problem of David and Andy knowing who's going to be seer'd and thus who to paint?

Then again, that also means everybody gets seer'd, and thus actually eliminates the problem. I guess it's an okay plan, but only if we do it again Night 2, otherwise tonight's results can't really be interpreted in any direction.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on April 04, 2018, 10:33:41 AMDoesn't doing this only amplify the problem of David and Andy knowing who's going to be seer'd and thus who to paint?

Then again, that also means everybody gets seer'd, and thus actually eliminates the problem. I guess it's an okay plan, but only if we do it again Night 2, otherwise tonight's results can't really be interpreted in any direction.
Doing this is probably the only way this'll work. But When we do this, it should almost confirm players as town or suspicious, making the seer ability not entirely useless
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

okay right so like I was thinking it forces the wolves to paint a specific player but the wolf painter gets a seering too

there's only one false seer in this game so making sure everyone seers a different target is more or less beneficial to town

doing so incentivizes third party to paint at least one target which allows him to be wolf killed
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I would be against any sort of plan that gives the wolves more options/information. I suggest that everyone pick someone and be ready to explain why you picked them or something next phase. The duplicates will tell us who to vote for.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

There has been some good discussion in the discord chat. You should all read it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

I bet everyone is either secretly town or secretly a wolf
unmotivated