TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

TWG: frikin sombra

1. Sombra - Has a bunch of disruptive, annoying secret single use abilities as well as some passive abilities. 3 times at any time can guess who Katya is, if successful Katya dies immediately and Sombra gains and uses her Ultimate EMP ability.
2. Katya Volskaya - Is aware of all of Sombra's abilities
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Out of topic communication is off access, although forum PMs ONLY are allowed.

This game is basically a Manhunt. Sombra is the hacker from Overwatch, think about this if you want to try guess what abilities she has.

Sombra wins when there is only 1 human left.
Humans win when Sombra is dead.

Human role PM
You are Human.

Your TWG Account name is:
Password:
Remember to send any will updates and PMs to me.
[close]

Points to remember:
At any point in the game, players can post and update me on their 'will'. If you die, I will reveal your will to the topic with your death update. When you post your will to me, please send it to me either on Discord, or PM it to me on the forums. If you would like to see your current will, PM me and you will receive it.

If you send any PM's to other players this game please please please remember to also send the PM to me, remember that Discord or any out of topic communication is not allowed in this game at all, including private messages on discord. Forum PM's are the only out of topic communication allowed.

Players:
1. Maelstrom
2. Olimar12345
3. Trasdegi
4. ThatHiddenCharacter
5. BrainyLucario
6. Dudeman
7. BlackDragonSlayer
8. blueflower999
9. mikey

Account Names (in same order as player names):

1. TWG Bowser   
2. TWG DK   
3. TWG Kirby   
4. TWG Mario   
5. TWG Master Chief   
6. TWG Samus   
7. TWG Snake   
8. TWG Sonic   
9. TWG Tingle   

Sending Roles and TWG Accounts out now, you'll figure out who is who easy enough.

Story
lol jk
[close]

Night 1
Day 1
Night 2
Day 2
Night 3
Day 3
Game Over

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends Sunday 8pm GMT +1.

TWG Samus

TWG Samus

Toby

All Role PMs have been sent out

Please make sure you have read the opening post and know the game rules.

Enjoy.

TWG Master Chief

I know this is just the opposite of my name, but this feels harsh. Still a pretty clever way to use the alt accounts. DumbLucario, signing off.

TWG Tingle

I was expecting PreludeOfLight.

TWG Mario

Why is my picture so creepy? Well, I guess that does make me more visible. Or not, don't you never see the murderer until last second in horror films, even though they're obviously there?

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: ThatVisibleCharacter on April 14, 2018, 01:45:21 PMWhy is my picture so creepy? Well, I guess that does make me more visible. Or not, don't you never see the murderer until last second in horror films, even though they're obviously there?
I think the Mario in the last game it was used was personifying a murderous mario

TWG DK

This is stupid. Why do I need to log into a separate account to play if it isn't a mystery to anyone?

TWG Master Chief

Toby

You voted for it and agreed to sign up so please don't call my game stupid. Plus, there's hidden mechanics.

TWG Snake

Quote from: DumbLucario on April 14, 2018, 01:48:04 PMI think the Mario in the last game it was used was personifying a murderous mario
Yeah, that was me.

Also, are these CAPTCHAs new?

TWG DK

Quote from: Toby on April 14, 2018, 02:11:58 PMYou voted for it and agreed to sign up so please don't call my game stupid. Plus, there's hidden mechanics.

Well I mean, I didn't vote for it...

TWG Samus

Quote from: WhiteDragonSlayer on April 14, 2018, 02:36:10 PMYeah, that was me.

Also, are these CAPTCHAs new?
Pretty sure that's just a thing the first few times an account tries to post for the first time in a while. I didn't have to enter one.

TWG DK

hey sombra I'm katya pls wolf me tonight