TWG CIV: frikin sombra

Started by Toby, April 14, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

I mean, I could just not respond to that, but I'm honestly amazed you think brainy claimed to me

hopefully people have PMs

TWG Tingle

ohhhh no

I think I figured out what mael was talking about

quick everyone adopt crappy posting styles and stick to them

Toby

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 09:28:30 AMSo doesn't that mean he would have put Sombras abilities in his will? Btw where is brainys will?

Can confirm EMP would have disabled any will Brainy may or may not have made.

TWG Tingle

so I looked up sombra on wikipedia it looks like her abilities are mostly debuffs
so I imagine that translates to things like losing votes?

TWG DK

Okay slightly more seriously speaking, you literally were in contact with brainy about the will thing so...

TWG Tingle

TWG Tingle

please elaborate, what do you mean

TWG Kirby

Um
What

I came to see who'd been lynched and start day phase, but 1. screw you daylight saving times and 2. Game suddenly got significantly easier for me

TWG Tingle

TWG DK

Quote from: Transdegu on April 15, 2018, 11:17:17 AMUm
What

I came to see who'd been lynched and start day phase, but 1. screw you daylight saving times and 2. Game suddenly got significantly easier for me

.... Really?

TWG DK

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:24:22 AM.... Really?

Just posting to say that I did not make this post. Looks like we're going to have another monika game...

TWG Bowser

TWG Tingle

crap looks like mael was right

everyone needs to adopt a unique posting style that's hard to imitate

there was a game on FFR that had a third party that took control of anonymous accounts and we were able to find them because they used the word "woofin" instead of "wolfing"

TWG Tingle

tras you can't just come in here say something sketchy and leave

TWG DK

Way ahead of you, Noc.

Quote from: Pikmin12345 on April 15, 2018, 11:24:22 AM.... Really?

Let's analyze this post. The ellipsis contains an extra period and is not connected to the text. The text is also capitalized. These are three traits that I have never shown in this setting.

Examples:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 03, 2018, 07:27:19 PMChecking in to say I'm alive. I am a David Bowie Fan.

...though, I may be the Newbie or the Addict...

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 09, 2018, 08:37:49 AM...except for Octo Expansion. It hasn't been previously announced.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 01, 2017, 10:07:04 AM...wouldn't he be number 7?

Ellipses can be searched for in a players' post history, so technically you could search for someone else who posts like this to find your wolf. Though that may seem like angle-shooting.