News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 07, 2013, 05:03:05 AMYes it's true. And btw your excess amount of tongue smiley screams insecurity

Maybe if it was the tongue smiley. That's only appropriate 20% of the time at most.

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on November 07, 2013, 09:07:37 AMI had the weirdest dream last night where I invited all of you to a party at my house but my mom kicked out mlf because he kept annoying her.

The rest of us had great fun.

orly xD

Quote from: Dude on November 07, 2013, 10:00:42 AMhttp://www.chicagonow.com/dad-all-day/2013/11/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-kids-and-wins/

lmao

Life is a box of chocolates...

But srsly why would you call your kid ugly.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

A good chunk of the time the tongue smiley means you're scared other people will judge you for your comment. Usually indicates paranoia or insecurity of some sort
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

^Hey, that is sometimes the case. Not always though.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

What does the colon capital J mean cus I liek that one
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 08, 2013, 05:22:22 AMA good chunk of the time the tongue smiley means you're scared other people will judge you for your comment. Usually indicates paranoia or insecurity of some sort

Now that I think about it, it's probably true. There's this anorexic weeaboo on my facebook that I added by accident that does this all the time. I thought she just missed the ) for some reason.

-.-;

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 08, 2013, 05:22:22 AMA good chunk of the time the tongue smiley means you're scared other people will judge you for your comment. Usually indicates paranoia or insecurity of some sort
Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 08, 2013, 07:02:20 AM^Hey, that is sometimes the case. Not always though.
:P Ha! You can't judge me by this comment!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 06, 2013, 09:04:02 PMYa know, you can generally tell how insecure a person is by the number of hahahas, lols, and emoticons a person uses in a text conversation.

I usually use hahas or lols because if i don't I seem too serious and not conversational. I'm not saying I'm not insecure, just not while I'm texting anyway

Sebastian

I have new arrangment. If you guys would like to go check it out and see if there is any mistakes, than feel free :)

Dude

Mashi

I'm not a good arranger, but I would love to at least hear it, mariolegofan!

sunnydelight18

Upgraded from Songwriter to Finale 2014 today. I'm very excited!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles on November 08, 2013, 01:47:16 PMI usually use hahas or lols because if i don't I seem too serious and not conversational. I'm not saying I'm not insecure, just not while I'm texting anyway
I think it's less of a thing for girls because literally almost every girl I text with does that.

Though it could be that our culture is building up girls to be self-obsessed, insecure, mental cases with "glamor" magazines, fashion, pop culture, and material bullshit. Nah, that couldn't be it AT ALL.

'mericuh

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

I use it to make a serious comment not serious... maybe that's just an extension on what you said?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department