News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CXII Game Thread

Started by mikey, April 08, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Wow, well now that's the second EoD scramble.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

FireArrow

GerikYesterday at 10:08 PM
Mostly just wanted to ask your thoughts on everyone else
CzekMark1Yesterday at 10:09 PM
I agree with most of davy's opinions tbh
He was thinking practically what i thought, whether he is wolf or not, i was intrigued
GerikYesterday at 10:09 PM
So you pretty sure davy is human now?
CzekMark1Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Nope. But i agree with his assessment
I can lead towards human probably, but not sure
GerikYesterday at 10:10 PM
Ah okay makes sense
What about his meta reads on people like me
Like, you definitely couldn't of been thinking "Wow FireArrow is playing his human meta" because we've never played a game together
CzekMark1Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Yeah exactly. Haha idk dude.
Im either way on you.
I agree with davy that if you are a wolf, youre doing a great job at hiding it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 15, 2019, 08:07:33 PMWow, well now that's the second EoD scramble.
And both times, I almost died.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Kaiveran

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on April 15, 2019, 08:06:03 PMthere was some stuff going on in dms about n1 potentially slipping
what she said.
In the shuffle I forgot I was voting him already.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

FireArrow

2 minute delay between the last two posts, him typing and deleting multiple times, then quickly changing the subject

what I wanna know now if HOW TF SHY GOT IN ON THIS HE WAS NOT PART OF THE DMS >:C

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2019, 08:08:55 PM2 minute delay between the last two posts, him typing and deleting multiple times, then quickly changing the subject

what I wanna know now if HOW TF SHY GOT IN ON THIS HE WAS NOT PART OF THE DMS >:C

Seriously, you're the only one who has dm'ed me other than Kai earlier when he reminded me the game was a thing. I have email notifications, so I just refreshed the page every time I got a notification and voted for the first person other than me who had at least two votes. Which in this case was N1. Sorry, N1.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm probably voting for Shy next phase because he's common to both my top pairings. Plus what just happened, what with him claiming not to care than doing something that implies that, not only does he care, but he has an active interest in affecting the game.

Night kill will be interesting.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

next phase is lylo and as far as im concerned wolf team is confirmed shy/funny or shy/kai

sorry n1 sorry bds :c

if wolf team is bds/davey I rage quit twg

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 15, 2019, 08:12:29 PMI'm probably voting for Shy next phase because he's common to both my top pairings. Plus what just happened, what with him claiming not to care than doing something that implies that, not only does he care, but he has an active interest in affecting the game.

Night kill will be interesting.

I'll admit I pulled an 180. Sorry, the game suddenly got super interesting when everyone stopped blaming me for inactivity. At this point, your cases against me are no longer my inactivity, which is good, since they're actually things now.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Inactivity was a dumb thing to blame on me at this point, but I totally see how I'm being completely wolfy right now. Empty claims, quitting, etc.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

FireArrow

I guess I need to justify that further, but basically there is no reason for shy to do that if he isn't a wolf and no way he could of done that if he didn't have a wolf tip him off about me/kai/funny dming

and no, refreshing the thread everytime you get a notification email is not a valid excuse for someone whose said they gave up and forgot about the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2019, 08:14:00 PMnext phase is lylo and as far as im concerned wolf team is confirmed shy/funny or shy/kai

sorry n1 sorry bds :c
DAMMIT I'M CONFUSED NOW YOU'RE AGREEING WITH ME

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2019, 08:16:40 PMI guess I need to justify that further, but basically there is no reason for shy to do that if he isn't a wolf and no way he could of done that if he didn't have a wolf tip him off about me/kai/funny dming

and no, refreshing the thread everytime you get a notification email is not a valid excuse for someone whose said they gave up and forgot about the game

Sure, sounds valid to me. I totally seem like a wolf right now. But I'm just telling you I wasn't tipped off at any point, so don't blame it on anyone else. This was all Shy's weirdness and terrible strategy, no one else's.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2019, 08:16:40 PMand no, refreshing the thread everytime you get a notification email is not a valid excuse for someone whose said they gave up and forgot about the game
totally this tho

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kaiveran

Welp, guys, the gist of it is: if we didn't mess up here, we messed up somewhere. Otherwise the game would be over.

Weighing the usefulness of a massclaim on D3. That would be the time to do it, since it's a potential Final 5. Of course, if both blues are dead, it's a futile effort. On the other hand, if even one of them has survived, we stand a good chance of cracking. On the other other hand, that assumes we aren't close enough already, as I'm inclined to agree with BDS.
In any case, we need to be way more careful with our votes and our time than we have.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~