Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 08:19:20 PMjust be careful what you say about handicapped people, for your own sake

and no I don't consider anyone retarded or mentally retarded
Of course I'm careful about what I say. But here, as much as you all will disagree (which is a good thing!) it's still perfectly LEGAL to express your opinion, even if it is "discriminatory" (which my view was not- I simply said that they are mentally retarded, I said NOTHING to the effect of "they need to be removed from society"; I said the reverse, saying they should be in positions of power).
what is shitpost

Nebbles

mmm yeah freedom of speech doesn't cover hate speech, try again
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Heyyyyyyy, ZeldaFan? You wanna try posting a new question?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Nebbles on April 28, 2015, 08:32:09 PMmmm yeah freedom of speech doesn't cover hate speech, try again
And how exactly is saying that someone is mentally retarded hate speech?
Also, by those standards, anyone who shouts the N word, as we've taken to calling it because it's seen as "a bad word" based on rascists using it, is committing a hate crime. Similarly, anyone who says that whites are better would also be committing a crime.
They roam the streets often where I'm near, and they aren't arrested :)
what is shitpost

Dudeman

Hey. Boneheads. Here's a topic to continue in. Let's get back to the fun, shall we?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dudeman on April 28, 2015, 08:36:35 PMHey. Boneheads. Here's a topic to continue in. Let's get back to the fun, shall we?
The topic is locked though... at least, I can't post in it.
what is shitpost

K-NiGhT

You know what doesn't make sense to me? How one joke post can lead to like, 5 pages of a shit fest. Come on, people, show some restraint or realize that it's meant to be silly and move on with your day.
[/rant]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I demand you respect my right to get deeply offended over whatever I want
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 08:57:28 PMI demand you respect my right to get deeply offended over whatever I want
The forgotten amendment from the original Constitution.
what is shitpost

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 08:57:28 PMI demand you respect my right to get deeply offended over whatever I want
I demand you shut up and realize that you're also part of the problem.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

C'mon guys. I like this thread, don't make me lock it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 28, 2015, 08:49:57 PMThe topic is locked though... at least, I can't post in it.
Ah, you're right. How about you start pm'ing each other, 'kay?
Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AMPlease keep it clean and let's not flame anyone.
I'd like to honor ZeldaFan's intentions and move on.

Maelstrom

mikey

we can acknowledge that sootboy made a booboo and move on can't we
unmotivated