Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Maelstrom

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on September 03, 2014, 02:03:11 AMI remember when I was the only person on the forum who knew about persona.

I'm pretty sure Roz and ETF have you beat by a couple years there, buddy. Heck, even I was playing before you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

I knew that Persona existed since around 2009-2010, but didn't play the third until 2012, and the fourth until 2014.

Dude

Kman96

Just finished my aerobics class, and I'm the only guy in there.

Unsure how to feel about this.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2014, 05:08:49 PMJust finished my aerobics class, and I'm the only guy in there.

dude you got all the ladies
feel lucky
unmotivated

Bubbles

I don't really see a problem lol. But if I was a girl in a class of girls I'd probably quit...

braix

Quote from: Kman96 on September 03, 2014, 05:08:49 PMJust finished my aerobics class, and I'm the only guy in there.

Happy.
I wouldnt go to aerobics class depressed that there's only girls all around me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'd take the opportunity to get to know some ladies if I were you. Use the fact that you're the only guy in there as a conversation point. Let them colors shine.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I just won legit $5 through a bet on Pokemon Showdown and I think the world will never be the same to me again

K-NiGhT

the new type of internet employment: Pokemon Showdown
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

It's not really new though, a lot of youtubers do that to get money.
Speaking of which Waddle should totes start a Pokemon channel.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.