News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining After-The-Moon-Hit-The-Ground Game

Started by FSM-Reapr, February 16, 2013, 11:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Congratulations Wolves!!! You played very well!!!

The green human order in the list isn't randomized.

Happy Mask Salesman - MaestroUGC

Wolves:
Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer - BlackDragonSlayer
Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf - the_last_sheikah
Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf - Liggy

Humans:
Link - Hero of Time - blueflower999
Tatl - Tribute - Bubbles7689
Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian - shadowkirby
Human - Jub3r7
Human - vermilionvermin
Human - Winter
Human - Hunter of Souls
Human - davy ---> spitllama
Human - The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Human - SocialFox/Yugi
Tingle - Brutal Human - TheZeldaPianist275

Masks:
Deku Mask - Night 1: Jub3r7, Night 2: the_last_sheikah, Night 3 & 4: blueflower999
Goron Mask - Night 1: blueflower999, Night 2: TBWCW,
Zora Mask - Night 1: Liggy, Night 2: blueflower999, Night 3: Yugi, Night 4: spitllama

Analysis about the game:
So there was quite some shenanigans going on during the game. For example, Jub3r7(human with the Deku Mask) claims Tatl Night 1 to unite the specials. Night 2 TBWCW(a human) vigi'd Bubbles(a special). Then BDS reveals himself as the Master Wolf Seer in order to get Maestro(HMS) lynched. Then the game ended TZP claiming Tingle(his true role) and people not believing him.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN
YOU GOT THE PLAYER ANALYSIS
PRESS A TO EQUIP IT

1. blueflower999
I think you did a very good job staying under the wolves' radar, until Maestro told everybody you were the Link. Better luck next time!

2. the_last_sheikah
I think you did a great job staying under radar, until the later phases. When you decided to snipe spitllama after him suggesting you to be seered, I think most eyes should have turned on you, instead of TZP. Good job anyways!

3. Jub3r7
Night 1 you decided to false-claim Tatl, in order to receive claims and avoid the possibility of the real Tatl being sniped, since you had the Deku Mask. In my opinion this was insanely risky, because the real Tatl could have easily counterclaimed you and things would not have looked great on you. But luckily things turned out and you united the human team, although TZP not claiming Tingle caused you to have Liggy in your alliance. Excellent job. Human MVP

4. vermilionvermin
You died Night 1, but you still managed to give a ton of useful information about the game! I was crazy impressed! You would have lynched Maestro/Sheikah Day 1, if I recall and that would have been a good decision. Too bad you had to die so early, since I'm certain you would have been major help to the human team. Awesome job.

5. TheZeldaPianistwhatsitsnumber
Why, why, why didn't you claim to Jub as soon as you saw Liggy claiming Tingle? Your unnecessary paranoia allowed Liggy to claim Tingle. I think you could have had great chances of winning after BDS being busted and sheikah carelessly sniping spitllama. But no. Sozzles.
ALSO FOR THE RECORD "THE MY SPIDER SENSES ARE TINGLELING" WAS DEFINITELY NOT LAME

6. Winter
I was really excited to see you play but then you died for dumb reasons. TBWCW made this odd "without reason" vote on you and then shadowkirby had to vote you. Typical Day 1 lynch, when people have no idea what to think about anyone. You tried to lynch Liggy. If TZP would have counterclaimed Tingle to Jub, there would have been a chance imo you might have had him lynched. (No one seemed to point out that wolf wouldn't provide a seering result, because that'd "almost confirm" someone human) Good job, at least you tried.

7. MaestroUGC
Oh Maestro, you had a good run. I designed HMS role to keep a low profile. You actually improved it by asking questions about the HMS. Unfortunately too much of your questions of the HMS made BDS notice and target you. You'd think "that should be the opposite since all the public questions would help the humans and wolves because they'd know more instead of HMS privately knowing stuff". But it's BDS. If I would have been in his pants(he still wont let me :<), I most definitely wouldn't have seered you. Then BDS stupidly reveals himself to be the Master Wolf, instead of pushing for a lynch against you without revealing himself. After you got the vigi mask and then it'd been easy to get the Zora Mask. You had a great chances of winning I think you did an excellent job and played possibly the best in the whole game, but you got bit in the ass by the bear traps of unluckyness. Sorry, man. Secretly inside I was rooting for you from the beginning. and  HMS MVP

8. Liggy
You claimed Tingle to Jub, which was literally the best move the wolves did in the entire game. You claimed Tingle to Jub in the sense of that "nobody wants to kill a human and a special to confirm the identity of a wolf". Insanely good for you, TZP didn't do shit so you were in the alliance. Then you just like started eating the whole human team from the inside. When TZP finally claimed Tingle, everybody were sure he's lying. All this is enough reason to award you with the Wolf MVP

9. Hunter of Souls
Your first game, I think? I think you did quite well. Much, much better than I did when I started.
You came up with these complex plans that Jub thought was too much effort to pull through. You made some cool shiz happening on the thread too. Then you got wolfed. Good job!

10. Bubbles7689
I don't know how you did it, but you found out Jub was a human without counterclaiming or anything like that. I was crazy impressed. Then you got vigi'd by a human.
To be said about the purpose of the tribute power: Tribute is meant to prevent a lynching plus reviving a person at the cost of your own life.

11. davy/spitllama
Davy made a plan that got screwd over by the changes I made in the game. Then he gave up because the game was too boring(pfft, ikr. this game was off the hook).
Spitllama comez in and is like "yo broskis seer sheikah" and then he like takez a shot by a member of the gang "Wuffz4Lyfe" and like diez. 2bad. he did a good job

12. BlackDragonSlayer
Otherwise a good job, but why did you have to tell everybody Maestro was the HMS. You should have had Liggy tell the specials and Jub to push a lynch against Maestro instead of getting yourself killed.

13. TBWCW(you wouldn't believe he's green after what he did)
You decided to vigi Bubbles randomly to spice up the game. "oh man the humans were terrible"

14. shadowkirby
Definitely the most active person in the whole game. Oh boy, all of you should learn from shadowkirby. You tried to guard Blueflower the last night, but you forgot your power prevents it. Oh well.

15. Yugi
You said some clever stuff and you tried to encourage activity. I give you thumbs up.

About the host:
Carrots and peas.

Bubbles

Plot twist! Jub wasnt Tatl XD

And honestly
Quote from: Liggy on February 16, 2013, 10:49:03 AMThat is stupid and now I know why I haven't died yet.  You kept me alive to try and fake claim my role so you could clear yourself.  I'm on to your games.
Why didnt this make everyone lynch Liggy automatically -.-

Toby

I killed Tatl, woot.

FSM-Reapr

TBWCW gets the LVP.

Seriously. I wanted to ban you from my games after what you did.

Toby

^-^

I always say never use a vig if you're not sure but quite frankly I didn't enjoy myself too much this game and decided to spice things up with a random kill.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 16, 2013, 11:46:59 AMI always say never use a vig if you're not sure but quite frankly I didn't enjoy myself too much this game and decided to spice things up with a random kill.
Piss off.

There should be a TWG rule that if you make that kind of stupid things and sabotage your team without a proper reason, you should be punished.

Bubbles

i was vigi'd by a human

and i was going to blame myself for dying early -___-

Toby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 16, 2013, 11:49:59 AMPiss off.

There should be a TWG rule that if you make that kind of stupid things and sabotage your team without a proper reason, you should be punished.

No need to get crazy, it's only a game! Wolves would have won anyway since the humans played pretty awful.

blueflower999

I don't think we were that bad... I knew that BDS was a wolf as soon as he claimed to Seer Maestro. Even though that was the correct Seering.  :P

And... TBWCW apperantly vigi'd Bubbles?  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 16, 2013, 12:00:07 PMI don't think we were that bad... I knew that BDS was a wolf as soon as he claimed to Seer Maestro. Even though that was the correct Seering.  :P
There shouldn't have been any doubt that the seering was accurate: you know I wouldn't lie if I were a wolf or human, and I'm not that dumb to pull a stunt like that as the HMS. You people are more paranoid of me than I am of you.

Although it probably would've been better for Liggy to claim as a wolf and tell you the results of the seering (since you would be punished if you decided to lynch him ;)), I figured that, based on my performance as the Rogue in "Relax, I'm a Doctor," you'd be more inclined to lynch me either way, which would leave Sheikah on his own (although I trust him with the ability to do that, I didn't want to take any risks).

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 16, 2013, 11:41:49 AMI killed Tatl, woot.
And I was the one who wanted to wolf you. :P I figured it wouldn't make people very suspicious... sorry... :P I had trouble deciding between you and TZP, but now, I suppose it was better... Sheikah wanted to lynch Shadowkirby, which also wouldn't have been a good idea later in the game, since he turned out being a special. ^-^

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 16, 2013, 11:54:16 AMNo need to get crazy, it's only a game! Wolves would have won anyway since the humans played pretty awful.
If you hadn't lynched Maestro after me, I would agree. O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 16, 2013, 11:54:16 AMNo need to get crazy, it's only a game! Wolves would have won anyway since the humans played pretty awful.
That is not even close to a reason to sabotage your team like that. Also that's not the kind of team spirit I want to see.

Humans played well too (There were some exceptions...) although quite inactively, but I'll say more about it in the analysis.

Toby

At the end humans seemed more interested in lynching off suspicious activity rather than lynching off a very likely wolf (sheikah).

I guessed Sheikah was a wolf when it came to night 3 and he didn't die (all wolves from last game were being wolfed ;D)

Anyway, I stick by my choice of viging someone. I was so bored.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 16, 2013, 12:21:30 PMAt the end humans seemed more interested in lynching off suspicious activity rather than lynching off a very likely wolf (sheikah).

I guessed Sheikah was a wolf when it came to night 3 and she didn't die (all wolves from last game were being wolfed ;D)

Anyway, I stick by my choice of viging someone. I was so bored.
...Sheikah is a "he." :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.