The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Wait you got a break from school bc 90 degree weather?
I'd get like the entire month of september and the first half of October off
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

Since my school doesn't have air conditioning, whenever it gets over 25 or so degrees in May or June, some teachers just plop in fans to cool down the classroom. Never had a break from school due to hot weather, though.

Nebbles

I've never gotten off for hot weather either...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

School is generally out during the hot weather
unmotivated

Nebbles

It's still at least pretty hot here during September.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's still in the 80s and 90s in the Portland area well into October, sometimes even November.
what is shitpost

MasterProX

UNIVERSITY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA AUDITIONS ARE TODAY, I THOUGHT THEY WERE TOMORROW.

Altissimo

[snip]

cashwarrior1

Bloop

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2016, 06:37:18 PMWait you got a break from school bc 90 degree weather?
Not really a break, just shorter school hours (from 50 minutes to 35 minutes).
Other schools implemented something with starting and ending earlier

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Bloop on August 26, 2016, 05:07:42 AMNot really a break, just shorter school hours (from 50 minutes to 35 minutes).
Other schools implemented something with starting and ending earlier

I mean with no AC that makes sense but like please get this into the US
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Played a Sm4sh tournament just recently. It was really fun. There were a lot of people participating, usually were around 25 or so, this time we were like 45! And it went really well for me also. First I played against some Bowser player I haven't seen before. Our games were tight, but I came up on top with a score of 2-1. Then I faced Hippo, who's like 8 or so on the PR. I played well, he thought so too, but I still lost 2-0. I did a pretty sick combo where I Z-dropped Diddy's banana into a (Dark Pit) D-smash! pretty awesome. And then in losers bracket I played against some decent Wii Fit Trainer/Link player, but I won 2-1. After that I got a free win against some guy because he had to leave. then I faced a strong Bowser player whom I lost to 2-0. the games were kind of close, but he was slightly better than me.

But it was kind of funny what bracket-luck I got. I ended up at 13th place! Which is really high. And players whom are better than me such as Danzeh(10th on the PR), Grimdeath and Necroz came on 17th place. Bracket luck ftw! ;D

http://shieldbreakers.challonge.com/olerays1
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

I made a video about a book series I'd like more people to know about.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.