News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Came with our gamecube. Can't remember if the gamecube cost more or not.

Anyway I only have like ten to fifteen left in the Unova Pokedex in my Black. Gonna fill that this week and try to finish a regional dex for the first time. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

The only times I've completed a regional pokedex was with AR codes  ;D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 04, 2011, 05:43:32 AMThe only times I've completed a regional pokedex was with AR codes  ;D
ditto!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

Just remembered I have Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume. I guess I have to finish that game too D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

^more like too lazy to train a Pokemon a few levels to evolve :P or find the patience to catch Virizion, or find Cryogonal, or something

DrP

I caught Virizion. You have to battle the one in Mistralton Cave first then you battle the other one, then you find it in Pinwheel Forest!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2011, 06:37:45 PM^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

Just remembered I have Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume. I guess I have to finish that game too D:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 04, 2011, 07:17:54 PM^more like too lazy to train a Pokemon a few levels to evolve :P or find the patience to catch Virizion, or find Cryogonal, or something
actually, I don't like games much.  don't spend much time on it.  You could call it lazy  :)
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 04, 2011, 11:30:48 PMI caught Virizion. You have to battle the one in Mistralton Cave first then you battle the other one, then you find it in Pinwheel Forest!

I know. I have all of them. :P terrakion took me FOREVER though, finally caught it on my last ultra ball.

I'm missing a few random ones like Sawbuck and Vanillite's evolutions and Stunfisk and Kyurem, but I am really close! My only problem: I need Lilligant and I seem to have traded my Petilil...so I need my brother to cooperate.

I think I'm at maybe around 145 or so.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2011, 06:37:45 PM^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

I think it's because I hate to wait a loonnnnnngg time to just trade pokemon

Olimar12345

I'm trying to complete my dex this time-I'm at 392. Anyone have a meloetta yet? Its the last mon from gen. 5 i need...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Piano_Pika_

Greg

Piano_Pika_

thanks Captain Obvious, I meant, from what region.

Jub3r7

...Unova?

Anyways, you don't need Meloetta to complete the dex.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on June 05, 2011, 12:38:01 PMthanks Captain Obvious, I meant, from what region.

You should have said so then!  ;D