News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

The PSL returned to starbucks!!!

Venti Decaf non-fat PSL!!!!woooo!

(I am further realizing that I am really feeling the same without caffeine as I was with caffeine. It's Day 6 since I cut consumption and my body isn't really craving it)

I just think since I made starbucks a routine on my morning drive, I just go.

However I will probably switch to crazy tea consumption once I get to school in a week.

(I am surprised I dont have a picture with me posing with my coffee cup)
[Whatever happened to that pic of me holding up a starbucks]

Cobraroll

It made my day to come to the IT building on this campus and find out that all the rooms were named after Fraggle Rock. I was assigned to a data room named Gobo, passing Wember and Boober on its way there. Pure awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

My mom has a password at work which they have to change every 90 days. And she wanted one she'd remember with 3 numbers so that she'd just have to change the numbers. So she made her password 'pokemon001'.

We really are related. :)

spitllama

Awesome mom

Wish my parents gave a rip about games
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

After a long break I finally have English classes again. And my teacher is actually decent! It mmd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Its got crack pipes and sewing.. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

All my friends really like me and enjoy hugging me for some reason. It's kinda nice but I can't help but think "where's the catch...". And there's one of my friends who I transposed Lily's Theme into Bb clarinet for, she really seems to want to be around me a lot and stuff. Either that or she's a really good actor but...she's not that kind of person. So I feel good about myself despite an infected throat. :)

I am actually really enjoying life now that I'm over she who shall not be named.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Our little Slow is growing up...*sniff*

Nebbles

Quote from: triforced1 on September 15, 2011, 05:56:57 PMOur little Slow is growing up...*sniff*

HE GREW UP SO FAST /sobs into handkerchief
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I FEEL SO OLD NOW. It feels like only yesterday our little man was sulking over some girl. :'(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 15, 2011, 05:44:35 PMAll my friends really like me and enjoy hugging me for some reason. It's kinda nice but I can't help but think "where's the catch...". And there's one of my friends who I transposed Lily's Theme into Bb clarinet for, she really seems to want to be around me a lot and stuff. Either that or she's a really good actor but...she's not that kind of person. So I feel good about myself despite an infected throat. :)

I am actually really enjoying life now that I'm over she who shall not be named.

WHO IS SHE?

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on September 15, 2011, 07:21:50 PMWHO IS SHE?

^This made my day

As well as the fact that because my throat is all nasty and painful NO SCHOOL HOORAY FOR BANGING ON THE PIANO AND WASTING TIME :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

You didn't answer mah questions yet! D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday